• ASAP

• Extend his contract

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How's things mod?
Wasn't Simpsons fault tonight.

He's playing Cole, Nelson (when available), Duggan, Barrass, Sheed and has given Mutimer a fair go as well. He got Mitchell and Petrie, both who have been of great value, is trying to work without JK and Nicnat and has done well to implement a system with McGovern and Petrie forward.

I think he has often played a s**t style of corralling and the team lacks heart but tonight felt like it was all on the players.

He should just **** off right now. Just staggering what i heard before the game tonight, when asked about what Hill needs to do, he answers kicks goals, yet in the presser earlier in the week when questioned about Lecca, says it's not about goals. So let me get this right Simmo you have two players who play in the forward line and one is required to kick goals, but another is not, are you ******* serious.

Keeps picking Priddis when it's clear he cannot go anymore, and even more so against a team of fast mids, and has Sheed sitting on the flank.

Wholeheartedly agree.
Simpson is ****ed.
Piss him off back to north.

Wasn't Simpsons fault tonight.

He's playing Cole, Nelson (when available), Duggan, Barrass, Sheed and has given Mutimer a fair go as well. He got Mitchell and Petrie, both who have been of great value, is trying to work without JK and Nicnat and has done well to implement a system with McGovern and Petrie forward.

I think he has often played a s**t style of corralling and the team lacks heart but tonight felt like it was all on the players.

It always is on the players until it's on the coach after so many losses.

What is on the coach is the team he trots out

Players like priddis Cripps Lecras hill darling. He's slow to do anything about it and when he does he calls it an injury.
The whole ******* world knew Lecras was dropped but Simpson had to call it a hip injury.

Anyone who keeps picking Priddis at this stage raises serious doubts about their coaching abilities.

Simmo will either tell us that he works too hard or does more off the ball than any of us can possibly be aware of. So we should just shut up because no-one outside the club has a clue.

It always is on the players until it's on the coach after so many losses.

What is on the coach is the team he trots out

Players like priddis Cripps Lecras hill darling. He's slow to do anything about it and when he does he calls it an injury.
The whole ******* world knew Lecras was dropped but Simpson had to call it a hip injury.
You want our entire forward line dropped?

You want our entire forward line dropped?

I want and expect the players that aren't performing dropped.
Lecras
Darling
Cripps
Hill

They aren't performing.
It's damning on these guys that a 34 year old kicked 4 goals and gaff kicks 2.
Karpany and Jetta kicks goals.
Hutchings a tagger even kicked a goal.

Did any of the players I mentioned kick goals?
Hill kicked 1, and how many between ll of them from the last 6 weeks?

It's pathetic that you even pose this question really.

And priddis a forward ? Mate he's not even a footballer right now. He a liability.

Lecras
Darling
Cripps
Hill

They aren't performing.

And priddis a forward ? Mate he's not even a footballer right now. He a liability.

So you want Priddis in the team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lecras
Darling
Cripps
Hill

They aren't performing.

Hill kicked 2 goals and Lecras didnt play tonight.

Hill kicked 2 goals and Lecras didnt play tonight.
Well done hill.

Lets see him consistently perform and chase and pressure.
How many has Lecras kicked since round 7?
Mate...your mentality is one of the reasons we are so mediocre.
How many chances you want to give players?

Simpson needs some experienced coaches around him ASAP. Preferably some that arent afraid to bust some balls and call players out.

Is Micky still around, he wasn't afraid to make big calls?

KRamFiq.jpg

Well done hill.

Lets see him consistently perform and chase and pressure.
How many has Lecras kicked since round 7?
Mate...your mentality is one of the reasons we are so mediocre.
How many chances you want to give players?
Of course players should be dropped (looking at you Priddis) but suggesting the coach is clueless because he wont drop our whole forwardline when Jk and Lecras are already injured plus Rioli, Allen and Waterman is stupid.

Of course players should be dropped (looking at you Priddis) but suggesting the coach is clueless because he wont drop our whole forwardline when Jk and Lecras are already injured plus Rioli, Allen and Waterman is stupid.

And yet we have others in form kicking goals that have replaced some.
It's never a good look playing players that are out of form.
We have players that can be played including Partington and replace them.
I'll give you hill, he kicked 2 tonight but how many chances we have given him.
Priddis, Lecras, Cripps and darling should all find form in the wafl or gtfo of our team altogether.
I'd rather play kids and let them gain experience even if we do lose.

I think he has a better grasp on the list than most give him credit for. He hasn't dropped his bundle and dropped the entire side as soon as we started losing - but instead he has slowly phased in Mutimer, Cole and Karpany and given extended opportunity to other younger guys like Sheed, Barrass, Nelson and Duggan. Venables would be in the side if not for injury and Partington is probably a week away. Meanwhile, LeCras, Masten, Redden, Wellingham and Butler etc watched the game from the stands. Sure, there are others that are struggling but I'm now comfortable with the direction the MC selections are heading.

That being said, if LeCras comes straight back into the side I will count it against Simpson.

He should just **** off right now. Just staggering what i heard before the game tonight, when asked about what Hill needs to do, he answers kicks goals, yet in the presser earlier in the week when questioned about Lecca, says it's not about goals. So let me get this right Simmo you have two players who play in the forward line and one is required to kick goals, but another is not, are you ******* serious.

Keeps picking Priddis when it's clear he cannot go anymore, and even more so against a team of fast mids, and has Sheed sitting on the flank.

I totally agree with this comment and just shows that there are different rules for different players. Furthermore, in the game against Gold Coast, Hill kicked 2.0 had 13 possessions and laid four tackles while LeCrab had 10 possessions, kicked 0.1 and laid no tackles, yet Hill was dropped and LeCrab wasn't.

Honestly, Simpson is destroying this team by refusing to drop Priddis, employing this stupid corralling style of play and constantly playing people out of position to accommodate favourites.

I think Simpson coached the game fine, we were in it up to our eyeballs and had every reason to win. Hill converted his 2 chances, they were in huge moments, isn't that why everyone was angry at Lecras? That's why I was anyway.

We did get rebounded against very badly, not sure if that's on Hill, I think it's a mixture of Hill, Karpany, Darling, Cripps and Priddis (when up forward).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back