• End of 2017

• End of 2018

• ASAP

• Extend his contract

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Simpson is pretty good , Eagles have had some great and successful coaches in Malthouse and Worsfold.....pretty difficult to follow .

If Waterman stands up next season as another forward option we have the nucleus of a good team just need the midfield to improve . Partington looks a likely midfielder for the next five seasons and Venables also if he stays at WCE . Hopefully this season is our dip and not the start of our fall , I think we can improve especially as we have lost all of our close games this season so we could be higher up the ladder .

Just don't see how Priddis and LeCras fit into the team next year. Yet we've signed one, probably sign the other out of good will. Then we'll sign Mackenzie. They've been great servants of the club, but their time is done at WCE.
It's not the signing of Priddis/Lecca that is the issue, it's the refusal to play them in the WAFL when out of form

I've got no issues with keeping them on the list as long as they play on merit

Was thinking about the players he has bought in under his time. Yeo, McGovern, Jetta, Mitchell, Petrie, Sheed, Barrass, Duggan. This group have provided a fair bit of our best players this year and to me its the experienced tier that were there before him that are struggling for one reason or another. Hurn, Priddis, Lecras, Darling, Gaff, Sheppard, Masten, Wellingham & to some extent Mackenzie that has been struggling and they should be the driving force behind the push now as our experienced core but they aren't.

And within that group Simpson has bought out some pretty good footy with Priddis, Darling, Gaff, Sheppard & Wellingham having played some of their best footy under him.

That's why I say the things we see in this group we saw before Simpson ie going to water on the road and late in games when under pressure. And despite this he has managed to have a winning record and produce the best footy of some careers and I think its a natural procession that he has backed in the group he took over and now once the issues are happening time and time again he is pushing for a changing of the guard.

simpson has dismally failed in terms of making players earn their spot. contrast with the bulldogs who regularly drop big name players. no coincidence that beveridge has delivered a flag while simpson has failed.

big reassessment required at the end of year. simpson may have run his race.

simpson has dismally failed in terms of making players earn their spot. contrast with the bulldogs who regularly drop big name players. no coincidence that beveridge has delivered a flag while simpson has failed.

big reassessment required at the end of year. simpson may have run his race.

Might carry more weight if you hadn't been saying that since April 2014.

With more and more people calling for us to move on from Simpson or at the very least add some experience around him, who are the coaches or experienced heads we should be bringing in???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With more and more people calling for us to move on from Simpson or at the very least add some experience around him, who are the coaches or experienced heads we should be bringing in???

Not wanting a change of coach but Sumich has lifted the hopes of WAs U18 team , expected to struggle and from memory WA have beaten SA , VIc Country and Allies only losing to Vic Metro so huge effort by Suma .

Simmo has a contract untill end of 2019 and hopefully he at least sees out that contract .

Not wanting a change of coach but Sumich has lifted the hopes of WAs U18 team , expected to struggle and from memory WA have beaten SA , VIc Country and Allies only losing to Vic Metro so huge effort by Suma .

Simmo has a contract untill end of 2019 and hopefully he at least sees out that contract .

Sumich certainly has experience but not sure he would be happy to come back to the club. Also not convinced he would help our issues, possibly just more of the old boys club??? However he didn't exactly get on well with Ross the boss at Freo so has that going for him

The WA team have performed above expectations winning 3 out of their 4 games losing only to Vic Metro and will finish 2nd

A lot of their success will and should be credited to Sumich but it should be kept in mind that he's vastly more experienced than any of the other U18's coaches

Gotta Love Simmo press conference. The midfield without Priddis looked more fluid in aong time. Having Yeo Shuey, Mitchell and Redden in middle was immense. ww smashed them in clearances. One of the other reasons why Gaff was allowed to do what he is good at. Now Mr Simmo says Prridis is almost a certainty to come back in. hehehehe.

Gotta Love Simmo press conference. The midfield without Priddis looked more fluid in aong time. Having Yeo Shuey, Mitchell and Redden in middle was immense. ww smashed them in clearances. One of the other reasons why Gaff was allowed to do what he is good at. Now Mr Simmo says Prridis is almost a certainty to come back in. hehehehe.

So did you abuse Simmo over the fence like you planned?

Priddis is like the siren mermaids.

Mesmerises with the curls and simmo/mc and others get brainwashed into thinking he is much better than he actually is.

We see the real poor player and they see gaj running around.

I seriously hate this thread and would be happy if this thread is locked until the end of the season.

It is disrespectful to what I think is the best coach we could have for today's game. Nobody is perfect but you will never hear anything but praise for Simpson since he came into the club. He blames himself enough for player shortfalls and injuries when it isn't his fault.

Mods can we please lock this childish and pointless thread up until we do a season autopsy where the trolls can pump their verbal dirahrea in each others direction. I'd be ashamed as a supporter to even think that the coach who's dealing with almost half his top 10 players unavailable reading this pile of crap thread.

Leave the man to do his job and lets judge him with the full season under his belt.

I seriously hate this thread and would be happy if this thread is locked until the end of the season.

It is disrespectful to what I think is the best coach we could have for today's game. Nobody is perfect but you will never hear anything but praise for Simpson since he came into the club. He blames himself enough for player shortfalls and injuries when it isn't his fault.

Mods can we please lock this childish and pointless thread up until we do a season autopsy where the trolls can pump their verbal dirahrea in each others direction. I'd be ashamed as a supporter to even think that the coach who's dealing with almost half his top 10 players unavailable reading this pile of crap thread.

Leave the man to do his job and lets judge him with the full season under his belt.

I like Simpson and think he's doing a decent job as our coach but that doesn't make him immune from criticism and posters should be allowed to voice their concerns even if you (and I for that matter) think they're wrong or unjustified. Stupid even

Thank thought police, a good day to you too.
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back