Geoff Walsh gone already?

Remove this Banner Ad

SOS to move up to be the full time footy boss is my guess. Ross likes total control (not the great band) but the concept, and he'd have it with his bestie in charge.
That would be a disaster, Silvagni is a failed recruiter, all those high draft picks he wasted.

Wasn't that why he left North last time. He then Landed back at Collingwood not long after in what was suppossed to be short term. He stayed 3 or 4 years before supposedly retiring.

Yeah, that is my impression. I think he just wanted to do some part-time consulting work, which is why he was okay with the more recent review. I was surprised when he took a full time role at the Saints.

That would be a disaster, Silvagni is a failed recruiter, all those high draft picks he wasted.
I'm not commenting either way, just saying how Ross likes things. People he can influence in control. This year will be the judge of SOS as a list manager anyway (based on blues performance)

The club could do worse than make Molly CEO. They probably have done so in the past, which may go part of the way to explaining their lack of success since 1966.
Molly Meldrum? That’s got to be a joke. You’d be better off exhuming Prince Philip and sitting him at the head of the table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who listened to SOS on trade radio for any length of time would realise he has absolutely no idea and was watching very little footy outside Carlton games.

Wouldn't be surprised if Walsh cracked it as his appointment.

Was always the Lyon show. No room for two big dogs.

Can Someone help educate me on what Walsh did to help Collingwood and North? And why he gets so many plaudits?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back