News Geoff Walsh Walks Away

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be fine and if its not we get rid of Ross and start again

Yep we were on a slow bleed out under Ratts and Finnis. This is either ripping the bandaid off and draining out quickly or putting the defibrillator on a slowing pulse. Either way it's doing something.

start again
a8dc7b468abc58b93274856f78ceefaf3471d89d.gifv

Last edited:

Your not wrong there Mowman........I'm gravely concerned........lol.

I can't help but wonder if the earths axis has tilted somewhat.
I was told on good authority tonight...at the pub...by someone I was appreciating the sacred amber fluid with...that the earth has actually slightly rotated on it axis...this has occurred over the last so many years and that paired with the stratospheric winds coming from the NW over the last 4 years has lead to the 3 wet years we have had....I am still sitting on the fence as to whether that dissolves my theory of the reason we have had 3 very wet years in a row..which by the way is somewhat unprecented in observed weather patterns by white fellas in Oz land.

Interesting Mission gets the interim job and not Rath (who was appointed to the role prior to all the changes)

More changes coming I think.
Good point. Rath has gone from messiah-esque genius strategist, administrator, kicking coach and all round extremely competent to completely invisible. What is his current actual role? Is he out there on the track at all? Review must not have been kind to him.

Interesting Mission gets the interim job and not Rath (who was appointed to the role prior to all the changes)

More changes coming I think.
Rath is an interesting one. I've been fairly dubious on him but since the Ratts-Sack I'm kind of back on the fence, and the fact he didn't follow Clarko is also curious. Me thinks he has a good contract..

Good point. Rath has gone from messiah-esque genius strategist, administrator, kicking coach and all round extremely competent to completely invisible. What is his current actual role? Is he out there on the track at all? Review must not have been kind to him.
Someone said he was helping max with his kicking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still no word on who the replacement is ?

Someone recently said Rath had left the club - has that been confirmed? He's not mentioned on the staff list on the site.

I think Lethlean will still be a major influence over the football department.

Might just be a figurehead appointed while Lethers goes on his merry way.
Yeah thats a worry

Can't see RTB putting up with Leathleans rubbish

What "rubbish"?
For all we know, Lyon could be on completely the same wave length as Lethlean.
No, Lethlean will need to be on the same wave length as RTB make no mistake about that
Ross is running the joint from top to bottom

No, Lethlean will need to be on the same wave length as RTB make no mistake about that
Ross is running the joint from top to bottom

Lethleans done well. he's a survivor.
Ross has done well. he's an executor.

match made in heaven.

I find Lethlean a fascinating character. So much to talk about with this guy, he's certainly not boring.

Something always happens when Lethlean is involved. Not the type to sit on the fence.

like wise Ross is one to always make something happen. Not the type to sit on the fence or hold back.

fascinating times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back