Injury Geoff Walsh's injury update, now brought to you by Blackmores.

Remove this Banner Ad

quoting your wife again Saintly?

But on a more positive note... Some people survived that Italian avalanche... Yay!
I would not dare!

Geoff Walsh might not have accepted the role if he had known what a mess the football department is. Anyone expecting any success from our team is likely to be bitterly disappointed
giphy.gif

Geoff Walsh might not have accepted the role if he had known what a mess the football department is. Anyone expecting any success from our team is likely to be bitterly disappointed
I am hoping for success, I am not expecting it but like the start to any year we are still a chance. Holding out hope that you are wrong and the likely presumption of our doom in 2017 is greatly exaggerated and premature.

I am looking forward to he start of 2017, good luck Pies.

Not sure who adam h is but I take your word for it.

Scoop McLure is flagging a big story at 7.30am which sounds Daniel Wells related.

Not much. Just said he has recommended some match practice but some concerns about him being overweight Some other stuff about Jaegar struggling to get going

Not much. Just said he has recommended some match practice but some concerns about him being overweight Some other stuff about Jaegar struggling to get going

So just him making s**t Up, When he has no Idea?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wells is apparently still on track for round 1. Playing in the intra which is a great sign.

He should be restricted to jogging and no one is allowed to tackle him.

Don't touch him you jerks.

Wells is apparently still on track for round 1. Playing in the intra which is a great sign.

He should be restricted to jogging and no one is allowed to tackle him.

Don't touch him you jerks.
He is silky so I imagine he's slippery too.

But agree hands off

12 weeks minimum then. Looks like we might have another rookie upgrade available.
Yeah they haven't given a time frame but could be well up around the 12 weeks. Didn't come off the bone as far as I'm aware, which is probably the only positive thing.

I guess Schade might be only the main list quicker than we thought.

*. *. *. *itty *.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back