Injury Geoff Walsh's injury update, now brought to you by Blackmores.

Remove this Banner Ad

In fairness I thought he was finished after all the concussions he sustained last year. I was legitimately surprised he didn't retire.
It really is going to be tough for him.
Shame, he just doesn't get a good solid run at it.

I hope fir his sake,it's the last of his setbacks

In fairness I thought he was finished after all the concussions he sustained last year. I was legitimately surprised he didn't retire.

TRS did do you remember if he did a hammy last year??

TRS did do you remember if he did a hammy last year??
OTTOMH I believe he did, but I don't have the facts at hand.

EDIT: Apparently no hamstring injury during the season per se, but he did have a modified preseason going into 2016 owing to prior hamstring injury.

Last edited:
It really is going to be tough for him.
Shame, he just doesn't get a good solid run at it.

I hope fir his sake,it's the last of his setbacks

Problem is that once you start doing soft-tissue injuries regularly, you're more likely to do them again. Poor bugger. I didn't rate him but a couple of good games won me over, but now he seems to be close to finished. Maybe he'll try to get back by mid-year or the end of the year, but really if he's out all year then surely he's done.

OTTOMH I believe he did, but I don't have the facts at hand.

EDIT: Apparently no hamstring injury during the season per se, but he did have a modified preseason going into 2016 owing to prior hamstring injury.

2015 v Adelaide missed 12 weeks. Came back for a month and did it a second time :thumbsu:

I nominate Kee...what's that you say? Oh.
I see what you did there. It will be good to have the option of upgrading Schade though if he keeps playing well.

Surgery next week for Sinclair :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I nominate Kee...what's that you say? Oh.
I laughed a little too much at this. One of the more lengthy arguments I've seen around here.
It was a simple point Apex36 was making but it was his hatred of Keeffe that we'll all remember most.:p

I laughed a little too much at this. One of the more lengthy arguments I've seen around here.
It was a simple point Apex36 was making but it was his hatred of Keeffe that we'll all remember most.:p
My hatred of Keeffe seems to be severely overstated :( in that I don't actually hate him.

My hatred of Keeffe seems to be severely overstated :( in that I don't actually hate him.
I know & you had stated it many times, that's what made it extra funny.:p

And despite saying he wasn't going to comment on the matter anymore he went on to produce more text than you would find in War and Peace
He was being......

joel-sartore-a-fishing-hook-baited-with-an-earthworm.jpg

Well Keeffe is easy to hate apparently. Some may indeed hate him for his fondness for adulterated nose candy but I hate him for a far more justifiable reason.

Spelling his surname is just really, really hard. Selfish *.

Well Keeffe is easy to hate apparently. Some may indeed hate him for his fondness for adulterated nose candy but I hate him for a far more justifiable reason.

Spelling his surname is just really, really hard. Selfish ****.
Well he is a druggie, so I've read around here.

I'm not sure why people have a problem spelling his surname, it's easy....Q-u-a-y-p-h-e.

Come on, we live in a fundamentally binary world now, where anything other than full throated rapturous approval for my chosen hobbyhorse is hate. Get with the program dude and launch a pogrom on unbelievers like the rest of us patriots.

I don't think Sinkers will get his contract extended at the end of the year, it would be seriously unhealthy for him to continue at AFL level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back