Injury Geoff Walsh's injury update, now brought to you by Blackmores.

Remove this Banner Ad

In the grand scheme of things we are still way ahead of previous years with injuries *touches wood*. It is this stage of preseason that intensity lifts and these things will start to happen.

Grundy is playing, Reid is playing. I'm optimistic on Elliott and feel the club is just being extra cautious and he will be ok for round 1. Leaving us Wells out who is likely to have to be managed for much of the season and De Goey who we aren't sure about.

Compare that to previous years and we really don't have much to complain about *touches wood*

Edit - I forgot Sinclair. Hopefully he can be back by mid season as I rate his drive out of defense. We do have a lot of cover in that position though.

What home activity could cause a broken hand?
Not that dog again with a frisbee.

Hip for Greenwood.
He trained like a maniac all summer.....

We don't take many tricks when it comes to injury

What home activity could cause a broken hand?
Not that dog again with a frisbee.

Hip for Greenwood.
He trained like a maniac all summer.....

We don't take many tricks when it comes to injury

It's the Buckley Curse!..

Footy Gods will not let him succeed..

I'm wondering how a broken hand can:

1. Happen at home (what "incident")
2. Be kept under wraps until now?

I'm also wondering what the hell happened to Greenwood? Is he having a hip replacement all of a sudden!

Lastly, has Elliot shredded his ankle and needs reconstruction FFS! Was it almost a month ago he had an incident "kick to the calf" and now during game week he's still not ******* right?

So bloody frustrating!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a ******* disastrous start to the season.

How the * did De Goey break his hand at home? What the * is going on, who belted the black cat into the broken mirror under the ladder at the Holden Centre??

I'm wondering how a broken hand can:

1. Happen at home (what "incident")
2. Be kept under wraps until now?

I'm also wondering what the hell happened to Greenwood? Is he having a hip replacement all of a sudden!

Lastly, has Elliot shredded his ankle and needs reconstruction FFS! Was it almost a month ago he had an incident "kick to the calf" and now during game week he's still not ******* right?

So bloody frustrating!

Apparently he only broke it on the weekend..

Considering there is no mention of how, no doubt it was doing something stupid.

All 4 are mid/fwds too (Goo,Wells,Greeny,Billy). At least the footy gods could have spread it around.

I blame Caro. The Krone's Curse. She probably put a hex on Bucks.

Anyone got anymore information re De Goey other than the tripe the Club has provided?

Degoey is the one that hurts us the most because he was shaping up as our best clearance player(on pre-season form anyway)and we all know what an area of weakness that is for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back