Injury Geoff Walsh's injury update, now brought to you by Blackmores.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers Dave. I was being a bit sarcastic. I don't know how he hurt himself but it smells a bit like bulldust to me. Perhaps the club should outlaw dog ownership amongst the playing group. It seems like an increasingly dangerous thing to own a dog.;)
Who is going to tell Jack Crisp and his beloved pugs

wither it was done as the club believes or not, it does not matter to me now, its done.
not there, missing for weeks now, so next man up is now in play.
blair will saved by this, but hoping they go left field and play broomhead

Actually JDG was playing with his cat, but that was one heavy, heavy cat...

C7P9YwOU4AAt7gh.jpg:large

Dave - De Goey did a full warm up with VFL team prior to their practice match on March 11th.
He had no hand issues then & that was after our last JLT game.
So it's safe to assume something happened between now & march 11th (9 days)
Anything special happen in that time? Like a 21st birthday party? Date of Birth 15/03/1996

Playing with the dog - Yeah right. The club needs to have a good hard look at the way it communicates & operates. Becoming like politicians these days.
You have to take what they say with a grain of salt.
Umm.. who's to assume he didn't have a dog themed 21st party? IMG_4015.JPG

None of this would have happened if he had a horse. Just sayin.

Dave - De Goey did a full warm up with VFL team prior to their practice match on March 11th.
He had no hand issues then & that was after our last JLT game.
So it's safe to assume something happened between now & march 11th (9 days)
Anything special happen in that time? Like a 21st birthday party? Date of Birth 15/03/1996

Playing with the dog - Yeah right. The club needs to have a good hard look at the way it communicates & operates. Becoming like politicians these days.
You have to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Nice catch. Knew there was something up.

Just like Jeremy Howe's frisbee fiasco a few years back.

Wasn't that with his dog too?

Moral of the story: don't trust the Collingwood football club when it comes to dog stories.

I hear the dogs are revolting. This is just the beginning.

C7JNT8hVAAIzubg.jpg:large

I hear De Goey is steadfast in his story, and is not going to roll over for anyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might have ended up a gelding .....

One of the ways a horse is better than a boyfriend.

You can lock him away at night so he cant run away, and if he pisses you off you can sell him.

Or...

Not concerned about how JDG hurt his hand, it happened, will have to come back through the VFL imho.

I broke my hand once, it hurt, probably hurt JDG too.

The hamstring bone is connected to the arse bone, the arse bone is connected to the hip bone...
Willing to give the benefit of the doubt on this one until someone with better knowledge (*cough* Gone Critical ) calls it as BS.

After all, Treloar did have hip surgery to relieve his groin issues...

Cheers Dave. I was being a bit sarcastic. I don't know how he hurt himself but it smells a bit like bulldust to me. Perhaps the club should outlaw dog ownership amongst the playing group. It seems like an increasingly dangerous thing to own a dog.;)

Was thinking the same things. Dogs should be Banned at Collingwood;)

And so it begins, the majority of preseason with everyone on track, the week out from round 1 and 3 players go down.
The Elliott injury annoys me, reported as very minor and turns out to be a month, not good enough.
Yeah it's all downhill from here, 3 days to go, what's the worst that could happen, I suppose Clokey might jag a few on Friday night too :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back