Injury Geoff Walsh's injury update, now brought to you by Blackmores.

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like they should just change Sinclair to season. Write him off. If he ends up coming back, call it a miracle.
I agree. Time to cut our loses.. again. Delist. Too frail or mightily unlucky, either way,.. we probably should look at getting someone else in to replace him

See what you have done? Now Langdon 2- 4 weeks, you made them adjust.:p

Works much better for me too when sending work into an endless loop.

Langdon, what's up there??

He has in fact been turned into a giant pinata and sent to Mexico for a series of quinceanera parties. Each time it triggers a new 2-4 week injury alas.

New update:
Varcoe - slight hamstring strain, 1-2 weeks
Daicos - test. V likely to play
McCarthy and Oxley - test
Sier - still a gap in the bone of his broken eye socket - 2 weeks
Langdon - significant improvement, 1-2 weeks
Sinclair - miraculously moved from 10-12 weeks to 8-10 weeks. Has thankfully managed to escape his infinite time loop for the time being.

That is remarkably specific, and uncomfortable sounding.
Queue people saying the kid is injury prone because he got punched in the face...

Queue people saying the kid is injury prone because he got punched in the face...

Well, he's definitely injury prone from what we've seen so far. You can't even say he has a gap in his eye socket from growing into his body.

I really want Seir to show enough to justify a contract extension. I can just imagine he gets delisted and the Dogs pick him up as a rookie and wha-la.

New update:
Sinclair - miraculously moved from 10-12 weeks to 8-10 weeks. Has thankfully managed to escape his infinite time loop for the time being.
Varcoe will be 1 week (think just a precaution)
Daicos/Oxley/McCarthy will all play this week
Sier 2-3 weeks (must heal fully)
Langdon next week should be ready
Sinclair will hover on 8-10 weeks for about 8-10 weeks, then suddenly jump to 1 week

New update:
Well, they said after the bye, so that's 6 weeks now, yeah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even with Varoce getting injured this is the best side we've had available as in having all players available probably not since 2010.

Varcoe's been left off the graphic. Fail!

C-y21DHXsAAunNg.jpg

In this week's episode of 'Where's Walshy?', our fearless football director and his trusty screen have moved again, this time to a location off a corridor overlooking the pool. At some point, Varcoe is going to swim by, which will hopefully trigger their memories to add him to the graphic again...

Varcoe's been left off the graphic. Fail!

C-y21DHXsAAunNg.jpg

In this week's episode of 'Where's Walshy?', our fearless football director and his trusty screen have moved again, this time to a location off a corridor overlooking the pool. At some point, Varcoe is going to swim by, which will hopefully trigger their memories to add him to the graphic again...
Yeah, maybe the list is just based on what Walshy can remember over the first morning coffee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back