Injury Geoff Walsh's injury update, now brought to you by Blackmores.

Remove this Banner Ad

Beat me too it... WTF is going on there ? How does 'tightness' escalate into 1-2 weeks over a weekend... It's bad cos he seems to be our good luck charm, he plays, we tend to win more often than not... OK now hit me with the stats..
He bats 50/50 for us.

But he's played West Coast twice for 2 wins.

6 games thus far, 5 last year, 1 this year.

:)

So McCarthy has gone from 1-2 to 2-3 Weeks.

Might as well say Sadly he is out for the Season:'(:thumbsdown:
Looks that way, but it was a long shot for him to get back anyway I guess.

Post from July 4.

About that time of the week again...

DD3uF_EVwAEa3kr.jpg

Where's Walshy? update: The executioner (eh, sorry, I meant our fearless and frank football director) and his trusty plasma screen have been moved again, this time over by a window perpendicular to the cantilevered walls of the Holden Centre. Yes, he's in the corner.

Nobody puts Walshy in the corner, nobody!

Post from yesterday.

Daicos escapes the worst case from Sunday's injury scare, could very well play this week, which is nice...

DGIVqlWUwAAf85_.jpg

So let's talk Oxley and how ******* stupid the FD must think the average punter is. Word of advice to the peanuts when lying about a players "injury" at least be consistent!

If you were looking for a graphic to explain everything that is wrong with our club ATM this is the one because they must have NFI!

Post from July 4.

Post from yesterday.

So let's talk Oxley and how ******* stupid the FD must think the average punter is. Word of advice to the peanuts when lying about a players "injury" at least be consistent!

If you were looking for a graphic to explain everything that is wrong with our club ATM this is the one because they must have NFI!
I guess you don't have to be careful when it's not a high profile player like Beams.

They should have outed him. At least they'd have legit grounds to tear up his contract without the supporter base questioning it.

I guess you don't have to be careful when it's not a high profile player like Beams.

They should have outed him. At least they'd have legit grounds to tear up his contract without the supporter base questioning it.

You have to wonder if it's arrogance, ineptitude or lack of care factor? I suspect it's a combination of all three, but you're right just out the flog and be done with it!

Post from July 4.

Post from yesterday.

Evidence they are lying or could it be our medics don't know diff between hip & ankle?

Post from July 4.

Post from yesterday.

You have to wonder if it's arrogance, ineptitude or lack of care factor? I suspect it's a combination of all three, but you're right just out the flog and be done with it!

And here was me thinking that they might have just nuffed the graphic again, as they tend to do...:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post from July 4.

Post from yesterday.

This deserves it's own thread.

Post from July 4.

Post from yesterday.

So you're saying 2-3...

Strikes.

Is Oxley and Sinclair contracted next year? If not, delist. See what we can get for them but get rid of them. List cloggers big time those two

Remove this Banner Ad

Back