News & Events Geoffrey Edelsten - estranged wife Gabi Grecko attempted to extort $35,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Distraught businessman Geoffrey Edelsten has complained to Melbourne police claiming estranged wife Gabi Grecko attempted to extort $35,000 by threatening to expose naked pictures of him.

The 72-year-old last week discussed the allegations with police officers saying he received emails from the 26-year-old Maxim model in New York demanding US $25,000 ($35,000 AUS) in return for naked pictures he says she took of him in bed and showering.

"Unfortunately, charges have not yet been laid as there has been some confusion about the address the emails have been sent from."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ictures-says-secretly-took.html#ixzz3t20QWPRR

Last edited by a moderator:

How much can that koala bare before he tops himself ?
Exactly!!! I mean, I'm very tempted to pay the former MrsE $35k NOT to show the photos of MrE.

Did you read the article? MrE said he wears undies to bed + he liked Bonds. Please Bonds, do not offer Geoff an advert!!!

Distraught businessman Geoffrey Edelsten has complained to Melbourne police claiming estranged wife Gabi Grecko attempted to extort $35,000 by threatening to expose naked pictures of him.

The 72-year-old last week discussed the allegations with police officers saying he received emails from the 26-year-old Maxim model in New York demanding US $25,000 ($35,000 AUS) in return for naked pictures he says she took of him in bed and showering.

2E937E3B00000578-3324348-image-m-2_1447885887252.jpg

"Unfortunately, charges have not yet been laid as there has been some confusion about the address the emails have been sent from."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ictures-says-secretly-took.html#ixzz3t20QWPRR

Just Ewwwwww ...... That is all!

Just Ewwwwww ...... That is all!
I know!!! It is, isn't it! It's just so tacky I had to post it lol

Bet the curtains don't match the carpet :p

I know!!! It is, isn't it! It's just so tacky I had to post it lol

Bet the curtains don't match the carpet :p
Yep just like Gecko walking naked through the streets of Melbourne.

Look at moy, look at moy. Please don't ignore us, we couldn't stand it if you did.

Fookin' celebrities and other assorted bin liners.

Last edited:
Yep just like Gecko walking naked through the streets of Melbourne.

Look at moy, look at moy. Please don't ignore us, we couldn't stand it if you did.

Fookin' celebrities at other assorted bin liners.
I missed her doing that :eek: Did I miss anything? :D

It's out there on the interwebz. Just another naked woman on the internet - one more drop in a very big ocean - or so they tell me. ;)
Don't think I'll waste my time searching for that incident, I'm pretty sure my life can go on without seeing it lol

Here's one I saved up from earlier

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/edelsten-wins-the-day-despite-being-judged-liar-20121017-27smg

Justice Beach said most of the evidence given by Ms da Silva ''was demonstrably false and could not be believed''. But Mr Edelsten, he said, ''was no more an impressive witness than Ms da Silva''.
Occasionally Mr Edelsten ''appeared to be contemplating which of a selection of answers might prove least embarrassing or least destructive to his case'', he said.

And here, one of the best zingers ever heard from a judge:

Mr Edelsten sat stony-faced throughout the brief judgment, which Justice Beach opened with the observation that a fellow judge had once described the 17th century English conspirator Titus Oates as ''the greatest perjurer that ever lived''.
''Self-evidently,'' he added, ''His honour was not the trial judge in the present proceeding.''

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/edelsten-wins-the-day-despite-being-judged-liar-20121017-27smg

Justice Beach said most of the evidence given by Ms da Silva ''was demonstrably false and could not be believed''. But Mr Edelsten, he said, ''was no more an impressive witness than Ms da Silva''.
Occasionally Mr Edelsten ''appeared to be contemplating which of a selection of answers might prove least embarrassing or least destructive to his case'', he said.

Mr Edelsten sat stony-faced throughout the brief judgment, which Justice Beach opened with the observation that a fellow judge had once described the 17th century English conspirator Titus Oates as ''the greatest perjurer that ever lived''.
''Self-evidently,'' he added, ''His honour was not the trial judge in the present proceeding.''

I liked the line...

''The one piece of of evidence that could be confidently accepted from each of them is when each of them said … the other was being untruthful.'' :D

Fantastic!!! :thumbsu: :rainbow:

A judge with such a wit offers relief from court tedium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back