George Brandis - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds more and more likely he is getting a plum diplomatic post like Hockey

For Hockey it as more of a "Take this awesome job, but dont tell anyone our dirty secrets, also you were very s**t"

I get the feeling something similar is going on with Brandis.

While i'm on the subject of this a-hole.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-...etter-not-threatening,-george-brandis/6502582

How was not sacked after this ?

Old mate wants to write a cheerio to Islamic State but it didn't set off any alarm bells in Georges office apparently.........
Same old Mate who had previously

- been on Asio's watch-list twice
- Investigated by them twice
- Convinced his new missus to stab and immolate his ex-wife
- Sent letters to Digger widows

When asked , this is Georges answer

"There was no reason to believe that any member of the Attorney-General's Department staff would have known that Monis, or Haron as he signed himself, was a person of concern at that particular time,"

* -
Monis's letter was received just weeks after Prime Minister Tony Abbott announced Australia's terror threat level was being lifted to "high".

Less than two months later, Monis stormed the Lindt cafe in Sydney.

Dirty filthy mitts George

So far the ONLY person as far as i can tell that's lost their job over this is fmr nsw labor leader John Robertson.

Mr Robertson today said his staff met with Monis in his Blacktown electorate regarding a family custody matter in August 2011.

"He was seeking a supervised visit with his children on Father's Day," he said.

Mr Robertson said Monis' request was dealt with in the standard manner.

"Man Monis was a resident in the Blacktown electorate and his request was forwarded in a routine manner to the Department of Family and Community Services," he said.

"The letter included all relevant information, including that he was subject to an AVO and there were ongoing family court proceedings."

He said the request was refused by the department and their response was sent to Monis.

Fix was in on this years ago , i won't rest and neither will George , that i can promise

While i'm on the subject of this a-hole.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-...etter-not-threatening,-george-brandis/6502582

How was not sacked after this ?

Old mate wants to write a cheerio to Islamic State but it didn't set off any alarm bells in Georges office apparently.........
Same old Mate who had previously

- been on Asio's watch-list twice
- Investigated by them twice
- Convinced his new missus to stab and immolate his ex-wife
- Sent letters to Digger widows

When asked , this is Georges answer

* -
Monis's letter was received just weeks after Prime Minister Tony Abbott announced Australia's terror threat level was being lifted to "high".

Less than two months later, Monis stormed the Lindt cafe in Sydney.

Dirty filthy mitts George

So far the ONLY person as far as i can tell that's lost their job over this is fmr nsw labor leader John Robertson.

Fix was in on this years ago , i won't rest and neither will George , that i can promise
brandeis2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a biased show but I love watching it. It is great listening to them all blowing a gasket or 2 over conservatives and their logical thinking. ;)

Ricky-Ricardo-Shock-Hands-on-Head-I-Love-Lucy.gif

He's becoming like the LNP's class clown, in that his blob-like presence, frequent non sequiturs and comically corrupt manner are a healthy source of merriment for most people and a source of embarrassment for his own party.

The word campaigner was made for this campaigner.

A colleague of mine, one of the gentlest, most softly-spoken people I have ever met red-lined one day when Brandis came up.

He does that to people. He is evil incarnate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back