George Christensen Yep Another Arseclown

Remove this Banner Ad

This kind of s**t is exactly why the Qld police should take Christensen's post much more seriously than they should. Cos while it's easy for them to say that Christensen is a troll/a loser with too much time on their hands/not to be taken seriously, he has no way of knowing who is reading his social media bullshit.

One day some mentally ill redneck is going to be inspired by these posts, and they're going to act on it.

Meanwhile, the gun lobby in the US are blaming the Florida attack on mental illness - cos it's never an issue of gun control, and cos white people who commit massacres are "mentally ill". These are exactly the kind of people that fat George is wilfully inciting.

This kind of s**t is exactly why the Qld police should take Christensen's post much more seriously than they should. Cos while it's easy for them to say that Christensen is a troll/a loser with too much time on their hands/not to be taken seriously, he has no way of knowing who is reading his social media bullshit.

One day some mentally ill redneck is going to be inspired by these posts, and they're going to act on it.

Meanwhile, the gun lobby in the US are blaming the Florida attack on mental illness - cos it's never an issue of gun control, and cos white people who commit massacres are "mentally ill". These are exactly the kind of people that fat George is wilfully inciting.
Well ehat offence has Christensen allegedly committed?

If someone of Middle Eastern appearance with a Muslim name posted something like this on Facebook you can be sure the AFP and ASIO would be interested and Andrew Bolt would have something for his armory for the next five years.

No surprise some on the right wing of the political spectrum are happy to defend or excuse this.

AIaBlfV.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If someone of Middle Eastern appearance with a Muslim name posted something like this on Facebook you can be sure the AFP and ASIO would be interested and Andrew Bolt would have something for his armory for the next five years.

No surprise some on the right wing of the political spectrum are happy to defend or excuse this.
The left defend Antifa all the time. At the very least you don’t condemn their actions! Next

I really, really hope Turnbull gives him a serve on live press conference in front of the whole nation. With a bit of luck, it might cause the red rooter and this fat clown to depart the coalition and take the rest of their feral party with them.

The left defend Antifa all the time. At the very least you don’t condemn their actions! Next

The thing is, the groups antifa target work to actively undermine and keep divided our multicultural society along ethnic lines. Deserving targets indeed. I myself am of the opinion that they should only meet violence with the same, never initiate it, but I'm not the one calling the shots in that organisation.

So, if an Islamic male you didn't know sent exactly the same tweet to your female partner (assuming you have one), you would also have to consider that 'harsh but fair!'? It's freedom of speech, after all...
Why do you have to bring Muslims into it all of the time? That is racist! As for SHY, she gets all the dignity she deserves.

Why do you have to bring Muslims into it all of the time? That is racist! As for SHY, she gets all the dignity she deserves.

Forget her politics and see her as a human being. The problem with you is you allow your overwhelming hatred of politics left of centre cloud your judgement.

If that email was sent to Tony Abbott, and I despise that failure of a politician and failed PM, I would be disgusted by it and so would you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back