George Christensen Yep Another Arseclown

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Inshallah the fat campaigner will lose his seat at the next election anyway and he can f*** off the Philippines and do whatever he does there on a full time basis. I'm sure Duterte could use a go getter like our George.
Ahh look someone attacking someone over a personal characteristic. I guess using your logic you have no trouble with people using homophobic slogans towards gay people like you?

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Ahh look someone attacking someone over a personal characteristic. I guess using your logic you have no trouble with people using homophobic slogans towards gay people like you?
Was t aware that being gay was a choice.

Being a fat, bigotted, corrupt hypocrite is

The claims against George must be more serious than I thought if you are choosing this petty line of distraction

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The claims against George must be more serious than I thought if you are choosing this petty line of distraction
I don't know how supported the claims against Christiensen actually are. I am simply pointing out the rank hypocrisy of this poster.

I don't know how supported the claims against Christiensen actually are. I am simply pointing out the rank hypocrisy of this poster.
Well seeings as there was no rank hypocrisy from the poster, it's clear that you are just trying to derail the thread. And succeeding, it must be noted.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well seeings as there was no rank hypocrisy from the poster, it's clear that you are just trying to derail the thread. And succeeding, it must be noted.
Yes there was. You can't suddenly abuse and call someone names when it suits you but then bitch and moan when it doesn't. The said poster has a history of doing this and has had their hypocrisy highlighted. Entirely relevant to this thread.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Yes there was. You can't suddenly abuse and call someone names when it suits you but then bitch and moan when it doesn't. The said poster has a history of doing this and has had their hypocrisy highlighted. Entirely relevant to this thread.
Pretty sure "fat campaigner" is a fair description of the halfwit that is George

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Inshallah the fat campaigner will lose his seat at the next election anyway and he can f*** off the Philippines and do whatever he does there on a full time basis. I'm sure Duterte could use a go getter like our George.

He gets a pension if he gets voted out, he can go and live like a king over there.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As a fat man I have no problem with it. Why do you?
so if someone is gay and I think they are a campaigner for example you wouldn't have a problem with me calling them gay campaigner?
It just seems their is a nice double standard on slurs and their type from some that is all.

so if someone is gay and I think they are a campaigner for example you wouldn't have a problem with me calling them gay campaigner?
It just seems their is a nice double standard on slurs and their type from some that is all.
How could you recognise they are gay if you were to call them that? It would be a problem if they weren't.

It is easier to recognise someone as being fat, obese or overweight.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
How could you recognise they are gay if you were to call them that? It would be a problem if they weren't.

It is easier to recognise someone as being fat, obese or overweight.
Because if I knew that they were gay and they were a campaigner I could call them a gay campaigner couldn't I?

Also people get called gay campaigner who aren't actually gay as an insult anyhow although irrelevant to the initial point I was making.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Because if I knew that they were gay and they were a campaigner I could call them a gay campaigner couldn't I?

Also people get called gay campaigner who aren't actually gay as an insult anyhow although irrelevant to the initial point I was making.
are you disputing George is a fat campaigner ?

Not the point I was making. Christensen is fat/overweight/obese that is a fact as it is obvious but I have no idea who is gay unless they disclose it.

Maybe it is campaigner that you should be objecting to? This could also be true.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not the point I was making. Christensen is fat/overweight/obese that is a fact as it is obvious but I have no idea who is gay unless they disclose it.

Maybe it is campaigner that you should be objecting to? This could also be true.
What difference does it make whether it is obvious or not? By your logic then we can abuse people without question through the use of negative characteristics when the characteristic is noticeable but not otherwise.

What is the difference whether it is noticeable or not? What's wrong then with calling someone a gay campaigner if you know that they are?

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
No one was or is jailed or disowned or murdered for being fat. And being fat is a lifestyle choice.

If someone can't see that difference then they don't have the intellect to bother responding to them.
Sorry calling someone a gay campaigner doesn't have any relation to whether they have been disowned or murdered or jailed for being gay.

I also can point to multiple cases whereby people have been disowned for being fat.

https://www.nova100.com.au/you/man-dumped-being-fat-gets-hot-gf-after-complete-body-transformation

Not to mention the creeps in that gang in peru who murdered obscenly obese individuals.

https://gawker.com/5409057/gang-kill-lonely-obese-people-sell-their-fat-for-cosmetics

Don't know anyone who has been jailed for being fat but the other two things you claim are absolutely false.

Back