George Christensen Yep Another Arseclown

What difference does it make whether it is obvious or not? By your logic then we can abuse people without question through the use of negative characteristics when the characteristic is noticeable but not otherwise.

What is the difference whether it is noticeable or not? What's wrong then with calling someone a gay campaigner if you know that they are?
Just getting back to the original post which you called abuse. I just don't see it as abuse, merely an opinion or observation.

I think that Milo is a gay campaigner, is this abuse too? I imagine that you think that SHY is some sort of campaigner and that would be your opinion.

It's also a touch hypocritical of Christensen to preach the fiscal conservatism and self discipline that he's so plaining lacking in himself. He tried lap banding, that obviously doesn't work and there's no expense too trivial not to claim. That's before we even get on to what's being alleged and his moralistic views. Bloke is a walking, talking contradiction.

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
What like you in the ticket inspectors thread kindo of sensitive?

Nah not sensitive at all. Just pointing out the contradictory position of some.

Pointing out that ticket inspectors basically act as some kind of quasi-Stasi operation to catch out members of the public instead of offering a service like the old conductors did isn't really the same as having a teary about someone being called a fat campaigner

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Pointing out that ticket inspectors basically act as some kind of quasi-Stasi operation to catch out members of the public instead of offering a service like the old conductors did isn't really the same as having a teary about someone being called a fat campaigner
You were having a teary about them and I wasn't the only one with such a position.

Sorry calling someone a gay campaigner doesn't have any relation to whether they have been disowned or murdered or jailed for being gay.

I also can point to multiple cases whereby people have been disowned for being fat.

https://www.nova100.com.au/you/man-dumped-being-fat-gets-hot-gf-after-complete-body-transformation

Not to mention the creeps in that gang in peru who murdered obscenly obese individuals.

https://gawker.com/5409057/gang-kill-lonely-obese-people-sell-their-fat-for-cosmetics

Don't know anyone who has been jailed for being fat but the other two things you claim are absolutely false.
Thing is, you really think you are firing devastating truth bullets.

It’s a bit funny. Also a bit boring.

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Keep on punching
images-2.jpg

Last edited:
So he claims he's quitting politics, but still needs to rort taxpayer money so he can spread anti vax propaganda.

And some dumb campaigners on here oppose an ICAC...

Cyg1992

Team Captain
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Glad to see what my tax money was paying for 🤬

From the article:

“I am not happy with documents that basically falsely accuse me of a serious crime being made public because, therefore, people will get to then report what you are falsely accused of and that’s just wrong for anyone.”

I Thought these guys were against 'mAyNsTrEEm MeDiA/BiG tEk' censorship 🤔

Back