George Floyd homicide

He clearly resisted getting into the police car. And clearly didn't want to get into the police car because he was a crack head criminal who knew he was going to jail.

and he was murdered whilst not resisting arrest in front of witnesses who called the execution whilst in progress

like I suggested, perhaps cops should have the powers to execute citizens and do away with courts and jails.

chrisdon16

@AFLsystembet
Mar 20, 2013
Launceston, TAS
AFL Club
Essendon
and he was murdered whilst not resisting arrest in front of witnesses who called the execution whilst in progress

like I suggested, perhaps cops should have the powers to execute citizens and do away with courts and jails.
If he got in the cop car when the cop asked he'd be alive today.

The cops intention wasn't to kill him. He refused to get in the cop car so he was restrained. Did the cop use excessive force? Absolutely.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
loads

but slavery attests to the concept that giving blacks nothing for a hard days work, let alone the dole, is enshrined in the nations psyche
WTF is this?
then just look at the hispanis who provide slave labour today but then denied visa. did you know it is illegal not to give a worker work, based on illegal immigration status in the US?
Do you know it’s illegal to work without a visa?
Same as Australia.

WTF is this?

Do you know it’s illegal to work without a visa?
Same as Australia.

wrong

it is illegal for employers to make inquiries regarding immigration status

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
My dude, he was being a dick and high on Meth, trying to clear himself of any wrongdoing.
Why you keep harping on about this..???

George Floyd was no saint and he refused to follow directions from a law officer. 🤷🏻‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣
*************************** go find that golden ticket to the chocolate factory.

The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) makes it illegal for an employer to discriminate with respect to hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee, based upon an individual's citizenship or immigration status.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dude, he was being a dick and high on Meth, trying to clear himself of any wrongdoing.

Why you keep harping on about this..???

George Floyd was no saint and he refused to follow directions from a law officer. 🤷🏻‍♂️

So what time limitation, if any, should a cop have to lawfully execute a citizen? 15 minutes, 15 days or should a cop have a right in perpetuity?

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals

The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) makes it illegal for an employer to discriminate with respect to hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee, based upon an individual's citizenship or immigration status.
WTF is this s**t? 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️🤡

Are you stupid?? Because right now I think you are.
Prove me wrong.

why are you getting so emotional? is this the same emotional prism, you are making your decisions?

If you feel it is OK for police to execute a citizen after they did a wrong or disobeyed an instruction, what is the time limit this free pass exists?

We know George was not resisting arrest when executed, we know George is not a stand up citizen, we know George disobeyed instructions 15-20 minutes prior to his execution.

So my question my emotional one, is how long can police have a free pass to execute citizens? `5 minutes, 15 days or in perpetuity? or should they only be allowed reasonable force based on the immediate threat?

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
why are you getting so emotional? is this the same emotional prism, you are making your decisions?

If you feel it is OK for police to execute a citizen after they did a wrong or disobeyed an instruction, what is the time limit this free pass exists?

We know George was not resisting arrest when executed, we know George is not a stand up citizen, we know George disobeyed instructions 15-20 minutes prior to his execution.

So my question my emotional one, is how long can police have a free pass to execute citizens? `5 minutes, 15 days or in perpetuity? or should they only be allowed reasonable force based on the immediate threat?
FC2D7E54-12F1-4B79-9B7F-B2797BC21FE7.jpeg

If he got in the cop car when the cop asked he'd be alive today.

The cops intention wasn't to kill him. He refused to get in the cop car so he was restrained. Did the cop use excessive force? Absolutely.

Look forward to getting shot in the face next time a cop pulls me over for speeding and I ask him to show me the meter on his speed gun.

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who was convicted of murdering George Floyd during a 2020 arrest that set off a wave of protests, was stabbed at a federal prison in Tucson, Ariz., on Friday, according to two people with knowledge of the situation.
The Federal Bureau of Prisons confirmed that an inmate at the Tucson prison was stabbed at 12:30 p.m., though the agency’s statement did not identify Mr. Chauvin, 47, by name. No other inmates or prison staff were injured, and the situation was quickly contained, according to the people familiar with the situation.
Emergency medical technicians “initiated lifesaving measures” before transporting the inmate to a local hospital “for further treatment and evaluation,” bureau officials wrote in a statement. No details were immediately available on his condition, but one of the people with knowledge of the incident said that Mr. Chauvin survived the attack.

Sep 9, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
To follow on from some of the tripe in here, Chauvin only has himself to blame for being stabbed. If he’d only not killed a defenceless George Floyd on camera, he could have avoided being stabbed.

ZionMig22

All Australian
Nov 29, 2022
Cairns
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
Surprised he wasn't pronounced ''dead'' so he could start his new life in Mexico LOL

Back