George Floyd homicide

Remove this Banner Ad

OnTheRocks

Premiership Player
Mar 11, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
They will also here from defense witnesses that will argue the opposite I'm sure.

They sure will!!!

I'm not really saying anything, I'm saying that the defense argued that this person hasn't had a lot of real world experience in dealing with hostile individuals and his opinion was based on nothing but camera footage

Because there are zero facts in what you actually said in that statement.
Did you seriously come to BF to try and practice law?

Power Raid

TheBrownDog
Oct 15, 2004
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm the stupid one apparently.
This is becoming clear

Please google the issue as it is widely discussed (police murder convictions rather than the reference or accusation of stupidity)

Further please consider your flip flop

Have I watched the opening arguments of the prosecution? Yes. Thankfully, a trial continues well after that, I suggest you become familiar with what's happened since.
Insinuating evidence has already been put forward but then.............

They will also here from defense witnesses that will argue the opposite I'm sure.
So after a big chest puff, you note not much has been presented by defence as yet other than this confusion..........

I'm not really saying anything, I'm saying.............
Are you saying or is the other you saying it?

the defense argued that this person hasn't had a lot of real world experience in dealing with hostile individuals and his opinion was based on nothing but camera footage
So the most senior person in homicide in the state doesn't have real world experience
1) hard to believe that he wasn't promoted through the ranks
2) does not have an eye for "the reasonable man" as required when presenting evidence to the courts
3) would a reasonable man (the jury) accept the word of the highest ranked homicide detective, and department, speaking out AGAINST their own? I feel it speaks volumes

Having a different opinion is important in life, especially in courts. That's what generates fair trials.

What I'm struggling with is your reasoning and the flip flop

Last edited:

gimp!

Standus Operatus
Feb 20, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Are you saying or is the other you saying it?
I'm saying that that's what they are saying. Sorry that it was so hard for you to understand.

No flip flop, you are just confused.

So the most senior person in homicide in the state doesn't have real world experience
1) hard to believe that he wasn't promoted through the ranks
2) does not have an eye for "the reasonable man" as required when presenting evidence to the courts
3) would a reasonable man (the jury) accept the word of the highest ranked homicide detective, and department, speaking out AGAINST their own? I feel it speaks volumes
Doesn't have a great deal of real world experience in dealing with violent/resistant offenders, yes. Well, that's what the defense argued.

No chest puffing here mate, you're the emotional one saying things like "give him 40 years!!!!"

I am actually pretty on the fence about this (flip flop?!), but somebody can't just say 'it's on video' when they say somebody was choked to death (not you). To me, that doesn't work.

Last edited:

IKE TURNER

Club Legend
Dec 20, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Sydney
Floyd was a big bloke and you would have to restrain him pretty well but once he was hand cuffed he was no threat,the police officer was negligent maybe once this case is over they can look into all the deaths from the subsequent BLM riots

Remove this Banner Ad