Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
The trial of the cop that killed Floyd (knee on his neck) started a few days ago, so if you want to watch it you can start catching up here:

When it happened I wasn't 100% sympathetic to Floyd, given how he acted leading up to him being restrained, and people just shouldn't put themselves in the position where police can cause them harm, but IMO there's not much doubt the cop went way, way overboard and should pay a hefty price for what he did.

Last edited:
The trial of the cop that had his killed Floyd (knee on his neck) started a few days ago, so if you want to watch it you can start catching up here:

When it happened I wasn't 100% sympathetic to Floyd, given how he acted leading up to him being restrained, and people just shouldn't put themselves in the position where police can cause them harm, but IMO there's not much doubt the cop went way, way overboard and should pay a hefty price for what he did.

I feel for the cops, as they have a s**t job

but in this case the copper that killed the civilian, has to be served 25 years and the cops standing around watching and protecting the killer cop have to do 15 years each

there is no point having cops to serve and protect, if this is what they deliver

what is being confused in this meme and reality is

1) the system failed society and george by not dealing with armed robbery and home invasion
2) the system failed george in his drug rehab.

with

1) the cops have the right to murder civilians because of priors

FTR Druggies should be placed in work camps away from city centres for a minimum of 3 years clean
armed robbery should be 10 years
home invasion 5 years
driving whilst on drugs, 10 years

Exactly. Floyd was no saint but wtf were those cops thinking??

No one deserves to go out like that unless you name is Ted Bundy, Martin Bryant, Jeffrey Dahmer etc etc

Have you seen the body cam footage leading up to when he ended up on the ground?

I don't think he can be found guilty of murder (beyond reasonable doubt), so it would be more of a question of negligence (which I understand is a civil matter, not a criminal one).

Should be, yes. Who’s going to pay for it?

How are you going to sell that to normal, law abiding taxpayers?

The Suez Canal was built by “volunteers”. A second channel needs to be dug and we have loads of drug fkd volunteers

Further we pay for them anyway, so no extra costs

The Suez Canal was built by “volunteers”. A second channel needs to be dug and we have loads of drug fkd volunteers

Further we pay for them anyway, so no extra costs
Forced slavery labour in this day & age?
What would today’s SJW society think about that?

Last edited:
Forced slavery labour in this day & age?
What would today’s SJW society think about that?

One can look at it as forced slavery or labour but I would urge people to consider the issue from a health perspective

1) We know meth requires 2-3 years clean to reduce the risk of addiction
2) We know prisons are havens for drug use
3) We know work is the most important aspect of peoples lives as it provides purpose
4) Locking people up or even letting people rot on the dole has no positive outcome

We should have work camps on farms, environment land management, hand sorting of recycling material and nation building infrastructure.

Is this really necessary? Floyd was high on drugs but the cop shouldve never choked him to death knowing Floyd was struggling to breathe before he killed him.

Can you point me to the evidence that he choked him to death?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, so you have nothing. You might get a job with the prosecution, they seem to have nothing at the moment either.

have you listened to the whole clip?

The prosecution highlighted the police officer held the suspect down in a manner prohibited by their training. The training and correct technique, prohibits using weight above the shoulder and NOT on their chest. As the risk of death is too high.

This evidence alone will see him with manslaughter and the police department will "hang him" by, giving evidence, to separate and mitigate their legal risk with his actions.

The evidence, where citizens are informing the officer he is committing manslaughter, means he can not rely upon it was an accident or he had no intent. Rather he was made aware of his actions and decided to kill the suspect. This is now murder.

Then compounding this, no resuscitation attempt was made. Showing no remorse or any reasonable efforts to remedy the outcome of his actions.

The prosecution highlighted the police officer held the suspect down in a manner prohibited by their training. The training and correct technique, prohibits using weight above the shoulder and NOT on their chest. As the risk of death is too high.

This evidence alone will see him with manslaughter and the police department will "hang him" by, giving evidence, to separate and mitigate their legal risk with his actions.

The evidence, where citizens are informing the officer he is committing manslaughter, means he can not rely upon it was an accident or he had no intent. Rather he was made aware of his actions and decided to kill the suspect. This is now murder.

Then compounding this, no resuscitation attempt was made. Showing no remorse or any reasonable efforts to remedy the outcome of his actions.

Why argue with stupidity?

Why argue with stupidity?

the only thing that will save the copper is the courts have been reluctant to prosecute coppers for murder. If the courts continue this precedent, we will see deaths in the street as we have seen in the past.

I wonder how many people will die, if their is no guilty verdict?

The prosecution highlighted the police officer, held the suspect down in a manner prohibited by their training. The training and correct technique, prohibits using weight above the shoulder and NOT on their chest. As the risk of death is too high.

This evidence alone will see him with manslaughter.

The evidence, where citizens are informing the officer he is committing manslaughter, means he can not rely upon it was an accident. Rather he was made aware but continued to kill the suspect. This is now murder.

Have I watched the opening arguments of the prosecution? Yes. Thankfully, a trial continues well after that, I suggest you become familiar with what's happened since.

the only thing that will save the copper is the courts have been reluctant to prosecute coppers for murder. If the courts continue this precedent, we will see deaths in the street as we have seen in the past.

I wonder how many people will die, if their is no guilty verdict?

I'm the stupid one apparently.

Have I watched the opening arguments of the prosecution? Yes. Thankfully, a trial continues well after that, I suggest you become familiar with what's happened since.

like where the chief homicide investigator gave evidence claiming the force was totally unnecessary?

Like I highlighted, the police department and state will "hang him" rather than protect him.

Please feel free to add a fact rather than hide behind nothing statements.

The best possible outcome of this is the cop gets 40 years. Then cops strike in protest and a debate about why cops kill people, with the reason being they are s**t scared of drugs, guns and poverty.

Then the US starts to address the underlying issue rather than the community dismissing this as "a dumb white cop kills a worthless black druggie".

like where the chief homicide investigator gave evidence claiming the force was totally unnecessary?

Like I highlighted, the police department and state will "hang him" rather than protect him.

Please feel free to add a fact rather than hide behind nothing statements.

Like where the defense lawyer successfully got Zimmerman to admit that his opinion on the use of force in this case was based on nothing but the body camera footage, and based on none of the non-visible evidence? He also got him to admit that his expertise on the matter is primarily based around his training as a STUDENT and almost nothing based on his real life experience, because he hardly has any.

the evidence, where citizens are informing the officer he is committing manslaughter, means he can not rely upon it was an accident. Rather he was made aware but continued to kill the suspect. This is now murder.

I just saw you wrote this. If this is where you are at, this is pointless.

Like where the defense lawyer successfully got Zimmerman to admit that his opinion on the use of force in this case was based on nothing but the body camera footage, and based on none of the non-visible evidence? He also got him to admit that his expertise on the matter is primarily based around his training as a STUDENT and almost nothing based on his real life experience, because he hardly has any.

1) the jury will assess the use of force based on the video evidence just like Zimmerman.
2) the jury will hear from the police department the technique used by the copper was unauthorized as it is identified that the risk of death is an unacceptable risk
3) the jury will hear from medical professionals, not Zimmerman, in terms of the official health records on cause of death
4) Are you really serious that the most senior officer in the department does not have real life experience? Especially the evidence highlighting placing a knee on the neck can kill and prohibited by the department?

I just saw you wrote this. If this is where you are at, this is pointless.

what is pointless? discussing an issue and supporting ones opinions with facts or reasoning? or is it OK for you to have an opinion but not others?

2) the jury will hear from the police department the technique used by the copper was unauthorized as it is identified that the risk of death is an unacceptable risk
They will also here from defense witnesses that will argue the opposite I'm sure.

3) the jury will hear from medical professionals, not Zimmerman, in terms of the official health records on cause of death
They sure will!!!

4) Are you really serious that the most senior officer in the department does not have real life experience? Especially the evidence highlighting placing a knee on the neck can kill and prohibited by the department?
I'm not really saying anything, I'm saying that the defense argued that this person hasn't had a lot of real world experience in dealing with hostile individuals and his opinion was based on nothing but camera footage

what is pointless? discussing an issue and supporting ones opinions with facts or reasoning? or is it OK for you to have an opinion but not others?

Because there are zero facts in what you actually said in that statement.

Floyd was a druggie, crim, no hoper and had committed a crime or crimes at the time of his arrest, but it's not up to the cop to torture and kill him.

They will also here from defense witnesses that will argue the opposite I'm sure.

They sure will!!!

I'm not really saying anything, I'm saying that the defense argued that this person hasn't had a lot of real world experience in dealing with hostile individuals and his opinion was based on nothing but camera footage

Because there are zero facts in what you actually said in that statement.
But they haven't heard from defence witnesses yet. At this point in time forget about what's been presented so far in court, time will show us the whole story. The fact Floyd was obviously having difficulty breathing while a cop sat there with pressure on his neck and chest, do you believe the cop has played a part in Floyd's death? Do you think Floyd would have died right there and then without this happening? Once Floyd had passed out, do you think the pressure still being applied to his neck and chest was warranted? Was Floyd fighting against the cops at that point?

If Floyd had been throwing punches or in a position to harm others when he was killed I'd have no sympathy for him, but in at least the last few minutes of the cop applying that pressure he was 100% defenceless, and the cop continued to exert the pressure while looking directly at Floyd's face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back