🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
how many of these people( black or white) would have been shot/injured by police if they had complied instead of resisted? not many
Exactly, if a cop wants to ask me some questions I’ll answer them, got nothing to hide.

Was arrested quite a few times in my youth and never resisted, that’s a sure fire way to get yourself hurt and simply piss the cops off even more. 🤷🏻‍♂️

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
True, but was Floyd resisting and did he deserve to be murdered?

True, but was Floyd resisting and did he deserve to be murdered?

amazing that the cops body cam, the street cam and all the citizens filming had no evidence to support the cops curious claim of resisting arrest. Further 9 minutes later, as the cop used a technique known to kill, the cop could casually have his hand in his pocket and take the time to enjoy the moment looking around.

If George was resisting the cops hands would not have been in his pocket and the cop would be looking at the immediate threat rather than the scenery.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
amazing that the cops body cam, the street cam and all the citizens filming had no evidence to support the cops curious claim of resisting arrest. Further 9 minutes later, as the cop used a technique known to kill, the cop could casually have his hand in his pocket and take the time to enjoy the moment looking around.

If George was resisting the cops hands would not have been in his pocket and the cop would be looking at the immediate threat rather than the scenery.
He was resisting beforehand first to get out of his car & 2nd to get into the police car on the opposite side of the road.

What you’re describing is all after that.

He was resisting beforehand first to get out of his car & 2nd to get into the police car on the opposite side of the road.

What you’re describing is all after that.

can you point to the time

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
can you point to the time

Don’t be intentionally obtuse dude, the videos are easily found. 🙄

Why don’t you post the police bodycam footage of the police trying to get him out of the car where he is steadfastly disobeying?

Then the videos of him refusing to be arrested and put in the police car..?

Im all for justice but you are a nut if you’re saying he was going quietly.

Last edited:

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
The trial of the cop that killed Floyd (knee on his neck) started a few days ago, so if you want to watch it you can start catching up here:

When it happened I wasn't 100% sympathetic to Floyd, given how he acted leading up to him being restrained, and people just shouldn't put themselves in the position where police can cause them harm, but IMO there's not much doubt the cop went way, way overboard and should pay a hefty price for what he did.

Yeah cop went above and beyond, no doubt about it.
But beforehand you were trying to say Floyd didn’t even resist, which makes me think you are only going on sensationalism to make it all one way.

The guy resisted arrest in his car, he had to be dragged from his his car because he was not fit to drive.
Hence he had to be arrested.
He aggressively refused to go into the police car once arrested.
Let’s not make him out to be a good guy yeah?

The s**t that happened after we all know.

Don’t be intentionally obtuse dude, the videos are easily found. 🙄

Why don’t you post the police bodycam footage of the police trying to get him out of the car where he is steadfastly disobeying?

Then the videos of him refusing to be arrested and put in the police car..?

Im all for justice but you are a nut if you’re saying he was going quietly.

please feel free to post any evidence you have access to and please discuss the incident in context murder of George

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
please feel free to post any evidence you have access to and please discuss the incident in context murder of George
Fukn lol, if you haven’t seen those tapes yet then you’re not even knowledgeable on the incident. Get up to date please, I’m not gonna bother educating you. 🤣

Let me know when you’ve done your research. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Fukn lol, if you haven’t seen those tapes yet then you’re not even knowledgeable on the incident. Get up to date please, I’m not gonna bother educating you. 🤣

This is such a stupid way to argue your point, either post the videos you're talking about or we can assume you're making it up.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
This is such a stupid way to argue your point, either post the videos you're talking about or we can assume you're making it up.
If you haven’t even seen all the evidence then you’re not even clued up enough to have an opinion.
Hush now. 😉

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Yeah cop went above and beyond, no doubt about it.
But beforehand you were trying to say Floyd didn’t even resist, which makes me think you are only going on sensationalism to make it all one way.

The guy resisted arrest in his car, he had to be dragged from his his car because he was not fit to drive.
Hence he had to be arrested.
He aggressively refused to go into the police car once arrested.
Let’s not make him out to be a good guy yeah?

The sh*t that happened after we all know.
I never said he didn't resist early in the piece and I never said he was a good guy. He resisted getting into the car. He never threatened to harm anyone. What the cop did later was unwarranted.

I actually posted:

"When it happened I wasn't 100% sympathetic to Floyd, given how he acted leading up to him being restrained ..."

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I failed my uni exams for putting "google it" down as my 8 references

That said, this isn't uni. If people are curious, look for it. The time it took arguing, it would be found...

Honestly I was bored this arvo and felt like stirring the pot. But obviously Google shows up many different things, can be instructive to view the actual source that someone is referring to, and it is lazy let’s be honest.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Honestly I was bored this arvo and felt like stirring the pot. But obviously Google shows up many different things, can be instructive to view the actual source that someone is referring to, and it is lazy let’s be honest.
Seriously bro, a year on and you still haven’t seen it yet.

This makes me doubt your interest in this case at all. 🙄

it was actually an opportunity for you to educate yourself

The reason why you won't call up footage as there is no footage relevant to your position. You will note the police had George under control, crossed the road and had him hand cuffed. At no point during the 9 minute murder did George resist arrest, evidenced by the footage.

If you are referring to the moment where George tried to re-enter his vehicle as the excuse for the murder, then you are providing evidence the police acted out of malice.

Back