Senior 29. George Hewett

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reading the posts on here, you guys are rightly wrapped that George is joining Carlton. Congratulations on landing a terrific player for free.

Swans have gone in a different direction game plan wise (seems to be paying off so far, but only time will tell) but George has not dropped off at all - if anything I reckon he has another level to go to. Hopefully you guys can bring that out of him.

Also saw that you guys landed Voss (not sure when that happened). I reckon that is another great get. I think he would have learned a lot up at Brisbane and will be ready to lead your group to succeed.

Lots to look forward to as a Carlton supporter.

Just reading the posts on here, you guys are rightly wrapped that George is joining Carlton. Congratulations on landing a terrific player for free.

Swans have gone in a different direction game plan wise (seems to be paying off so far, but only time will tell) but George has not dropped off at all - if anything I reckon he has another level to go to. Hopefully you guys can bring that out of him.

Also saw that you guys landed Voss (not sure when that happened). I reckon that is another great get. I think he would have learned a lot up at Brisbane and will be ready to lead your group to succeed.

Lots to look forward to as a Carlton supporter.

Why are all Sydney supporters so bloody nice!

Also don't listen to the crap Kane Cornes is talking about on SEN, him seemingly not even sure if Hewett is in your best 22. I guarantee you Hewett is in the best 22 of any team in the league.

He clearly has not watched the Swans too closely and because Hewett doesn't tend to get that much media attention as he is often playing negating roles Cornes has not noticed how good a player Hewett is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So when are George and Corey Durdin going to fight and the winner gets 29?
Corey is a great kid. If the #29 means something to George, I am sure he will facilitate. Corey is going to be a top 5 pressure forward and could easily move up to a single digit number😉 or we could add him to a sequence of young stars. #16, Carroll, #17 Kemp, #18 GOAT Walsh, #19 Durdin. Are you aware of George being attached to it?

Corey is a great kid. If the #29 means something to George, I am sure he will facilitate. Corey is going to be a top 5 pressure forward and could easily move up to a single digit number😉 or we could add him to a sequence of young stars. #16, Carroll, #17 Kemp, #18 GOAT Walsh, #19 Durdin. Are you aware of George being attached to it?

Not really to be honest, but it would look weird if he had any number other than 29 :p

I know there are 800 odd players at the top level but I feel the need to disclose that until he was coming to carlton, I never knew he existed........

Watch the swans a lot. Hewy is a very solid player. Great pickup for The Blues .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ok.

You had one job. Your pres cannot even get his name right in a tweet.

Send him back. You're not ready to have George.

Straight swap for Harry Cuningham?

(Yes, this is a joke I expect only Carlton supporters to get and not laugh at)

Cause except for that day Judd carried 5 of them around in the rain, they always beat us.
Just another typical gameday for Juddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back