The Law George Soros is being sued by a dead cop's father.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wealth assisted mind control.
Come on Chief, the most stable genius, get with the program.
The hint is in the OP...where he is identified as a "liberal" billionaire.

Has Kwikky ever posted anything bemoaning the murder of innocent blacks by Police just out of interest?

I wish him luck with the court case. Within the US legal system, anything is possible. I'm expecting to be sued for this post.

Never mind the US legal system our own system has seen a guy jailed because he hurt some Jewish guys feelings by calling him a Zionist. Apparently they've tried to have him committed to a psych ward so he's skipped off to Iran(the guy is Anglo).
Which I'm surprised we didn't hear the first such case of someone being jailed for hurting someone's feelings come out of America given how much of a leftard cesspool it's become over there. Then again it's not much better here.

Somehow I doubt Martin Luther King would be impressed by the antics of BLM :cool:

You know you are allowed to add details, explain your stance.

You don't have to blurt this stuff out as soon as it pops into your head.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Note: I'm aware plenty of US cops are trigger-happy and clearly haven't been instructed on appropriate use and escalation of force. Also the US judicial system punishes "black" people with harsher sentences on average so BLM has some legitimacy. However...

Not sure what you have won, but I hope you like it and it is useful.
You can read a table? Assuming the FBI statistics are accurate, the breakdown for the two main groups is:

"Whites" killed by "Whites": >2574
"Blacks" killed by "Blacks": >2380
"Whites" killed by "Blacks": >500
"Blacks" killed by "Whites": >229

So most "blacks" are killed by other "blacks" and most "white" killers target other "whites" but somehow, some people have managed to convince BLM that the white man is out to get them. It's the textbook example of a conspiracy theory. That's not even accounting for the proportions of the population made up by the groups which makes things look worse for BLM. Their violent protests help no one.

Note: I'm aware plenty of US cops are trigger-happy and clearly haven't been instructed on appropriate use and escalation of force. Also the US judicial system punishes "black" people with harsher sentences on average so BLM has some legitimacy. However...

You can read a table? Assuming the FBI statistics are accurate, the breakdown for the two main groups is:

So most "blacks" are killed by other "blacks" and most "white" killers target other "whites" but somehow, some people have managed to convince BLM that the white man is out to get them. It's the textbook example of a conspiracy theory. That's not even accounting for the proportions of the population made up by the groups which makes things look worse for BLM. Their violent protests help no one.
Sure can but those figures mean little unless you go into each one and know the circumstances of each.
I have read other statistics that go much deeper than that.

For mine it is the circumstances of the killings that makes 'Black Lives Matter' resonate.

To expand on before, MLK (great man by the way) was of peaceful nature and thought the best way to make progress was through non-violent resistance. Not surprisingly he was awarded a Nobel peace prize for advancing his cause.

His "dream" is closer to becoming a reality but has stalled of late and violent protests aren't going to help. The working class "blacks" and "whites" have far more in common with each other than the rich and powerful white men in Congress. MLK would be unhappy with the lingering judicial bias against "blacks" but he also wouldn't be happy with the elements in BLM that dislike "whites".

Sure can but those figures mean little unless you go into each one and know the circumstances of each.
I have read other statistics that go much deeper than that.

For mine it is the circumstances of the killings that makes 'Black Lives Matter' resonate.
I see why BLM is upset and we have similar problems with deaths in custody, but the media has added petrol to the fire :thumbsdown:

Sensationalist reporting without providing perspective is a problem and one has to wonder if it's a deliberate ploy?

Come on.

It wasn't about specific numbers. It was about the value placed on the lives lost. Look deeper. The story woven around black deaths is a lot different to that around white deaths - if the black deaths get any coverage at all.

This happens in Australia too.

If anyone has some time, this is a good, shall we say, 'overview', of Soros:

Might look amateurishly produced but, trust me, this guy really knows his s**t. He predicted everything from the wikileaks dumps to Trump's election with near 100% accuracy.

It's called a question.

well, i tried to find an answer to your question but strangely every site that popped up was a who's who of batshit insane nuttery. luckily, i did manage to find that snopes article. so at least we know of 1 country in europe that hasnt issued an arrest warrant for soros. you may scratch russia off your list.

well, i tried to find an answer to your question but strangely every site that popped up was a who's who of batshit insane nuttery. luckily, i did manage to find that snopes article. so at least we know of 1 country in europe that hasnt issued an arrest warrant for soros. you may scratch russia off your list.
Ok Mr Grumpy.

Soros began his career during World War 2. He was a Hungarian Jew. He was co-opted by another Jew to confiscate the property of other Jews and then mark them for the concentration camps, something he has admitted to openly and in public.

Many of the concentration camps were run by Jews. Most of the Jews running the camps were Zionist Jews who had cut a deal with Hitler. Most of the Jews in the camps were Torah Jews who did not support Zionism, usury, slavery or the Babylonian Talmud.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/01/09/soros-and-the-gang/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back