Conspiracy Theory George Soros

Remove this Banner Ad

PurpleEyes

Premiership Player
Jul 2, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
I believe I was instructed to bring discussion about George Soros to the Conspiracies board.
My guess is, the thread won't last long, but hey, I'll give it a go.

It has been reported that George Soros has a strong presence in Ukraine.
George Soros appears to be involved in these Trump impeachment inquiries, so why isn't there more open discussion about this man?

I believe I was instructed to bring discussion about George Soros to the Conspiracies board.

George Soros appears to be involved in these Trump impeachment inquiries, so why isn't there more open discussion about this man?
Research his Open Society Foundation
Then Media Matters

Research his Open Society Foundation
Then Media Matters

There is plenty of great stuff about Soros in this article from The Hill.
It explains plenty about the current Trump impeachment investigations which the MSM won't be telling you about;

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...-drop-probe-of-george-soros-group-during-2016

So Obama and Soros reportedly cofounded and funded the Ukraine based AntAC.
AntAC is an NGO which I have found produces articles out of Ukraine which try to debunk narratives that show corruption involving US and Ukraine.

And keep in mind that Soros and the now ex Ukraine President Poroshenko are on record stating they were going to bring Trump down (prior to the Nov '18 mid term elections).

Last edited:

To offer a more balanced discussion about the man George Soros, I give the below YouTube video defending him.
This video is often the top hit found when doing Google Searches for Soros, that is, it is a paid advert.
Check out the likes/dislikes and comments to get a feel for public opinion of Soros.

An interview between censor.net and Giuliani in May '19 about Ukraine;

https://censor.net.ua/en/resonance/...tion_in_ukraine_we_need_to_create_a_realistic

More pieces of the Soros puzzle being exposed, which you'll never see in the Fake News MSM;
Censor.net: Whatever the course of President Zelenskiy` actions will be, the US will now regroup in Ukraine. And they may start with the new ambassador. By the way, what about the ex-ambassador Yovanovitch, why did she leave the country? And what will be her further career?

Giuliani: Somehow she'll go working for Soros, directly or indirectly. All I can tell you is the things I heard about her. Which is that her embassy was involved heavily in finding dirty information and creating it on people in the Trump campaign. That they were heavily involved in helping Soros (including getting a case dismissed that would hurt him), and George Kent and her were the deputy. They actually put together that whole Special Prosecutor thing. And they put that together and then used it as a way to protect Soros, which is a horrible thing to do. If we are lecturing you on corruption we can't have our own corrupt person sitting in the background that we're doing the bidding of.

Here's another great example of the typical Soros propaganda one can expect;
https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-ne...-wing-conspiracy-theories-central-impeachment

Media Matters is Soros backed. It is an extreme left leaning news site.

The article takes allegations which were first made by various Ukraine and US people against deep state Obama holdover and Soros associates prior to Trump's presidency and attempts to debunk those allegations by painting the initial accusers as corrupt and part of some big pro-Trump conspiracy.
The article also fails to mention that a Ukraine court did in fact find that Ukraine did break the law by providing Manafort evidence to the US, thus effecting the 2016 election in Hillary's favour.

One only needs to read the following part of the article, while understanding that both Media Matters and AntAC are in fact Soros funded and are known extreme left leaning media groups to get a true understanding of just how bad the Soros backed propaganda is;
(Also note that Croft has testified that she received calls that Yovanovitch should be fired because she was an Obama holdover and Soros associate. She reported that to Fiona Hill (NSC) who worked for Soros's Open Society from 2000-2006, but nothing was done about it. Kent was also accused of corruption by Lutsenko for requesting that AntAC not be investigated by Shokin back in 2015).

Storyline 4: Attacks on Ukrainian civil society organizations

Solomon in a March column sought to undermine the Ukrainian civil society group Anti-Corruption Action Centre (AntAC) on the grounds that it is funded by George Soros, an American financier and philanthropist who figures prominently in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. Solomon promoted Lutsenko’s suggestion that the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine had foiled his attempts to investigate AntAC because of that funding.

Soros’ name was subsequently invoked by Giuliani in several Fox interviews, with the president’s lawyer claiming that Yovanovitch had been “working for” Soros as ambassador and was planning to take a job with him after she left government, and that Giuliani’s investigation had been impeded because Ukraine’s president is surrounded by “Soros’ people.”

Kent explained that the State Department had intervened after Lutsenko had sought to prosecute AntAC’s founder, Vitali Shabunin, who had been charged with “alleged hooliganism” because he had pushed a person “picketing his house” who had thrown disinfectant in his face, calling this “harassment of civil society activists.” He also described the allegation that Yovanovitch had planned to work for Soros as “fake news.”

Further evidence that Soros/AntAC was being investigated by Shokin (as reported 30th June 2016);

The´former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin has opened against the AntAC an embezzlement case on the money allocated by the U.S. government for reforming the prosecution service.
( Ref: https://ccbsr.fh-vie.ac.at/civil-so...ures-in-ukraine-by-ewa-martyna-david/?lang=en )

Remember, Ukraine Prosecutor General Lutsenko told John Solomon (The Hill reporter) in Mar '19 that Shokin had said George Kent sent Shokin a letter telling him not to investigate AntAC because $4m of funds from the Obama Administration had been misappropriated.

Shokin was also fired at 3 times but was behind bullet proof glass in an assassination attempt in late 2015. Shokin was then removed in 2016 because Biden demanded it (or Ukraine wouldn't get the US$1b in aid) supposedly because everyone thought Shokin was corrupt. But we can clearly see here that AntAC, a Soros media propaganda group had motive to make Shokin appear corrupt. Likewise Joe Biden, given Shokin believes he was fired because he was also investigating Burisma holdings & Joe's son Hunter Biden who was getting paid ridiculous money for no expertise other than being Joe Biden's son.

I'm getting these bits of evidence by finding older articles written prior to 2018. All this evidence supports what Shokin, Lutsenko, Giuliani, John Solomon (The Hill reporter) have been saying prior to the Impeachment inquiry commencing. Funny how all the supposedly damaging testimonies against Trump are coming from those that have been accused of corruption or being Obama holdovers or Soros associates (eg. Kent, Yovanovitch, Fiona Hill, etc...).
The never Trumpers are getting all their information from articles written in the past few weeks, using the false testimonies by the corrupt Obama holdovers and Soros associates supported by Soros propaganda and never Trump Fake News MSM.

They could see Giuliani, who had bypassed the deep state and it's controls, was finding out the truth, a truth that could bring them all down, including the puppet master Soros. So they had to create a fake impeachment inquiry using a fake whistleblower to allow their corrupt Ambassadors to create this fake narrative against the truth.

Soros talking about Trump after Trump's 2016 election win.
The link starts at 3:38 where Soros quite openly and comfortably admits on camera that he wants Trump to fail.
They are the words of evil, hatred, selfishness and not somebody who wants to see the US improve.

As much as I feared and disliked Hillary in the 2016 election, if she was elected, I would still hope that she would prove my beliefs wrong and succeed as a President and bring peace and prosperity to the US and the world. I believed Obama was going to make a difference when he was first elected in 2008, time convinced me otherwise and turned me towards the like of Trump for a future with hope.

Soros is just an evil person and an enemy of the people who openly states he wants the democratically elected and recognised leader of the Western World to fail. No wonder we now have an impeachment involving Trump and Ukraine, a corrupt country where Soros has been doing his dirty work establishing himself there, with the support of Obama's administration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Struth, I keep watching Glenn Beck videos that keep confirming everything my research is telling me.
And when I say my research ... I mean articles that I have been reading from the Ukraine prior to this Trump impeachment and articles that are not written by AntAC or other Soros media propaganda outlets;

This may be a good time to remind people that I was banned from the SRP forum because I inferred that Soros propaganda was creating a narative of Shokin being corrupt and here we have further evidence showing that to be the case.

I see you have been onto Glen Beck for some time. I put one his into the trump thread. They don't want to know about it. Trump and the American people are taking on more than just the feeble democrats. May the big spirit love and protect them.

Not only was I (I assume permanently) banned completely from the SRP forum after a post about the admin believing Soros propaganda, I have also got further infraction points against my account for simply raising the point that the last time that the admin warned me about any conspiracy theory type posts (the reason given for my ban) in that thread was over a year earlier when he in fact was trying to bait me in to discussing a conspiracy theory about Obama Birtherism ... which I refused to discuss.

That is, the left leaning Trump hating mob once again resort to censoring, purging, imposing Kangaroo Court justice with accusations of anti-semitism and conspiracy theory posts when they are confronted with truths they cannot debate.

Not only was I (I assume permanently) banned completely from the SRP forum after a post about the admin believing Soros propaganda, I have also got further infraction points against my account for simply raising the point that the last time that the admin warned me about any conspiracy theory type posts (the reason given for my ban) in that thread was over a year earlier when he in fact was trying to bait me in to discussing a conspiracy theory about Obama Birtherism ... which I refused to discuss.

That is, the left leaning Trump hating mob once again resort to censoring, purging, imposing Kangaroo Court justice with accusations of anti-semitism and conspiracy theory posts when they are confronted with truths they cannot debate.
Chief tried to bait me into talking about Soros as well. Not that I know a real lot about him. Besides the fact he’s like a real life demon.

No problems from me; though we should stick to the topic instead of talking about moderation on other boards. Cheers :)

Chief tried to bait me into talking about Soros as well. Not that I know a real lot about him. Besides the fact he’s like a real life demon.
True if Demons are Gods.:moustache: Because Soros regards himself as a real life God!

I fancied myself as some kind of god …” he wrote. “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.

When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that statement, Soros doubled down: “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.

Last edited:

Don't know how much of a conspiracy it is when AG Bill Barr is interviewed claiming George Soros is subverting the legal system in the US and creating more crime and violence.

George Soros, the Great Projectionist, once again putting his obvious sour grapes Trump hate on display for all to see;

Remove this Banner Ad

Back