Religion George Zimmerman: "I'm Truly Sorry" But It Was "God's Plan" For Trayvon Martin To Die

Remove this Banner Ad

In other words he's mixed-race, like Zimmerman, not Caucasian.

No, Zimmerman could have Caucasian in him through his mother also.

Plenty of South Americans have Spanish in their bloodlines. The Spanish are Caucasians

No, Zimmerman could have Caucasian in him through his mother also.

Plenty of South Americans have Spanish in their bloodlines. The Spanish are Caucasians

george_zimmerman2.jpg

Well if he is 100% Caucasian, he's the most indigenous South American looking Caucasian I've ever seen.

I have to back Gustav Smith-Poyet on this one. Spent time in Spain - he does look Spanish. If I knew jack s**t about him and you asked me what nationality he was, I'd pick Spain first.

To me he looks fairly typically Hispanic, I'd probably guess Mexican or Indigenous South American solely based on looks.

In Peru we have a saying that goes, 'If you don't have the blood of the Incas, you've got the blood of the Mandingas," which means that if you don't have Indian blood, you've got black blood," Gladys Zimmerman said on Univision. "In my family we proudly come from the Afro-Peruvian race. My sons know their uncles, they know their aunts, they know their roots and my roots are not white, my roots are Afro-Peruvian. So they've been educated, not just at home as a family, at school. My sons don't look at color."
http://www.latintimes.com/articles/...immerman-white-race-peruvian-black-gladys.htm

Who gives a s**t if he's black white or yellow?

Some what ironic to try and pigeon hole some bloke into particular racial demographic, considering those that are, are the same having a go at him for racial profiling.

could it be You feel more comfortable demonizing a "white" man?

Im assuming not all Indigenous South Americans look exactly the same, just like not all africans or caucasians look the same. So picking two random people and saying they look completely different doesnt mean jack. I've also cleared up his mother identifies as "Afro-Peruvian". So now we know.

Anyway, I don't really give a hoot what his actual background is, my point is simply Zimmerman is mixed race and to turn this into a "caucasian man vs black kid" situation is bullshit.
Im not even suggesting racial profiling has nothing to do with it, but referring to Zimmerman solely as a Caucasian is incorrect, especially when there are other mixed race people,like Obama, who aren't referred to as "white" or "Caucasian" at all, on the contrary, he is often referred to as black or African. So why is Zimmerman caucasian in this situation?

Im not even suggesting racial profiling has nothing to do with it, but referring to Zimmerman solely as a Caucasian is incorrect, especially when there are other mixed race people,like Obama, who aren't referred to as "white" or "Caucasian" at all, on the contrary, he is often referred to as black or African. So why is Zimmerman caucasian in this situation?

Well that's because "black" gets to usurp all other cultures due to the stupidity of the politically correct appeasers.

Tiger Woods is Asian. Yet the agenda means he's almost exclusively considered black.

Zimmerman is Caucasian because he doesn't not look Negroid, he does not look *********, he looks Caucasoid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's because "black" gets to usurp all other cultures due to the stupidity of the politically correct appeasers.

Tiger Woods is Asian. Yet the agenda means he's almost exclusively considered black.

Zimmerman is Caucasian because he doesn't not look Negroid, he does not look *********, he looks Caucasoid.

Tiger woods is exclusively considered black and for an agenda? Where is the official statement that says Tiger Woods must be considered exclusively black and under what agenda?

Saying Zimmerman does not look "*********" or "Negroid", therefore is "Caucasoid" sounds like an over simplified version of obsolete racial classifications from 200 years ago. It is also incorrect.

wait a minute...

these two guys...

tiger-woods.jpg

410b6834de7377ceae90dec181fdcd5c.jpeg

...are often referred to as 'black'?

i am shocked. what possible reason could there be for this? clearly, the only rationale explanation is the pc agenda

Obama is definitely African-American (born in Hawaii, father's family roots in Kenya, mother's roots are English and Irish and Swiss/German) and Californian Eldrick 'Tiger' Woods, according to his wiki entry, refers to his ethnic make-up as "Cablinasian" (a syllabic abbreviation he coined from Caucasian, Black, American Indian, and Asian).

Bit of a thumbs-up for diversity, yeah?:thumbsu:

I related to what Obama said. I've seen English coppers in action in SA, I've seen that it's not just skin colour but socio democratic positioning that sets them off..

I was in doctors surgery once for symptoms of diabetes and the doctor knew that a decade before I was prescribed a dopamine blocker(causes diabetes). He would hassle me constantly about that drug ignoring my other concerns about it until one day I told him why I requested to see a psychologist was to deal with the sort of profiling he's doing. I had just come from a dentist with referrals for gingivitis and he didn't want to know. What he did was ring the local allied health team (who have previously profiled me worse) because the psychologist still hadn't an appointment for me for nearly a year. Their first question ( he ignored my perogative I stated that I don't want nothing to do with them) when he said I once took a dopamine blocker, was if he was safe with me in the room.

Another fine example of the Christian faith and what it offers the world.

Where does it state in the Gospels that what Zimmerman did was in line with CHristian ethics and morals?

Remember, the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were also deemed to be moral Christian acts,.

God also told G W Bush to invade Iraq, which has resulted in over 1.4 million civilian deaths and the occupation of their land resources (even though the Pope said the war should stop - seems like God talks to many people with different messages)

I believe the jury was hand picked with no 'black American' amongst them.
Slam dunk for the murdering sly ball Zimmerman. Thankyamotherfortherabbits!

As mentioned previously by another poster, this issue should be more about guns not race.
USA fail again!! Black America should wake up and realize they can shape up the USA right here, right now!!!
Next generation ain't gonna learn diddly with this. Guns are replacing wives & canines as the man's best friend it seems. Soooooo grateful the Howard Govt made a stand with gun reforms yet penalties should include DEATH ROW!!
Too much tax payers $$$$$ wasted on d**** heads. ie: Legal aid laws need to be changed!! Drug addicts, murderers and phedophiles don't merit tax payers funding. Common sense has to sink in one day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back