Georgia Senate runoff

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone fin
Still a campaigner. Still thinks election was stolen.

She knows the election wasn't stolen, but she thought saying it was would drive her supporters out to vote. That might have been true for the majority, but there were a few who didn't vote, probably because of it.

So as soon as Trump spread the lies about the election fraud, she couldn't win.

This will continue to the next elections because they're going to continue saying the elections are rigged. That's why the GOP needs him out.

If the Dems are smart, they'll pass voter reforms which allow more people to vote, and undo a lot of the voter suppression going on, particularly in places like Georgia, Texas and Florida, then the GOP will be out of power for a decade.

Seems that because Loeffler has already seved two years in the Senate, Warnock has to go to polls again in 2022.
She hasn't, but the person who retired before her had served since whenver but the previous election he had was 2016. Senators sit 6 year terms over 3 rotating periods. So every 2 years there are senate elections.

If the Dems are smart, they'll pass voter reforms which allow more people to vote, and undo a lot of the voter suppression going on, particularly in places like Georgia, Texas and Florida, then the GOP will be out of power for a decade.

This. Adams has shown in Georgia what hard work can achieve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have a link to a good breakdown of the prospects of Biden’s legislative agenda, assuming the Democrats get the majority?

I was expecting Politico to have one, but if they do I can’t find it.

This is the only thing I have seen.

Does anyone have a link to a good breakdown of the prospects of Biden’s legislative agenda, assuming the Democrats get the majority?

I was expecting Politico to have one, but if they do I can’t find it.
Bernie Sanders was saying this morning they definitely have ways and means to get substantial change inc repealing racist laws brought in by Trump and bringing through new laws even if they resort to exec orders in some cases like the Reps have done.
He seemed very confident.

No, I mean...yeah there us that
But I meant that they passed the trillion dollar bill for covid aid with Kamala voting after a tied vote.
So, it worked on a very inportant bill getting through...which is fantastic and will help a lot of people over there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back