Gerald Ryan

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

F

Fall Out Boy

What does everyone think of him?

I don't know if you guys know why he left Melbourne in the first place, but i find it completely abhorrent.
I do not know how he got a license in Queensland.

The man shouldn't be training racehorses, he should be turning big rocks into little ones.

I've heard the some stories, sounds dodgey.

I used to always back Playstation religiously, it started off as a bit of fun and a omen bet but than it had a bility so I kept on it.

They're not just stories.

I spoke to Danny Nikolic (the nicest guy in racing) at Flemington trackwork once, he wouldn't lie about that sort of thing.

Same goes for Brent Stanley, have a think why he scarpered to NSW despite being a star down here.

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
They're not just stories.

I spoke to Danny Nikolic (the nicest guy in racing) at Flemington trackwork once, he wouldn't lie about that sort of thing.

Same goes for Brent Stanley, have a think why he scarpered to NSW despite being a star down here.

Wasn't there some sexual harassment case against him?

Then next thing he is no longer trainer of Hobson's Lodge and he's off to Queensland.

Originally posted by Catman

Wasn't there some sexual harassment case against him?

Then next thing he is no longer trainer of Hobson's Lodge and he's off to Queensland.

Yes indeed.

Victoria revoked his license, NSW refused to give him one so his last resort was Queensland.

Filty old prick.

He is going to relocate to Sydney very shortly and scale down his Gold coast operation talk about a short memory for the place who gave him another chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back