Geraldton Road Rage caught on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trevor reminds me of that bloke who posted here about how he hates McDonalds because other people litter their packaging.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

that's not why I hate McDonalds
I live near the Maccas on Glen Osmond Rd, and you can trace how close you are to it by the increasing amount of rubbish with the Golden Archs emblazoned on it. I would hate to live between Maccas, and Glenunga High, take the Maccas' lack of social responsibility, and the slovenlyness of high school kids, and it's a goddamn mess.

Trevor reminds me of that bloke who posted here about how he hates McDonalds because other people litter their packaging.

I remember one guy posting about filling a rubbish bag with McDonalds rubbish and emptying it onto the counter (and another guy posting about dumping the rubbish onto the floor).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man suffers from anxiety, says only way he can start the day is with some red bull and some iced coffee and then claims to be well educated. Brilliant.

He probably went to Geraldton TAFE.

Man suffers from anxiety, says only way he can start the day is with some red bull and some iced coffee and then claims to be well educated. Brilliant.

Yeah it comes as no surprise that a bloke that flies off the handle at the drop of a hat is a red bull drinker.

some of his other blog posts make very concerning reading:

Sex, Lies and a Baseball Bat
Asian Symbol Tattoos on young girll
Debbie Johns of Bacchus Marsh raped and murdered!
Gary Jamieson corrupt Victoria Police Officer
Bruce Johnstone, Transvestite- Geraldton
Ebay is manipulating the share market illegally
HOT CLEANING SERVICES- Geraldton, An Award Winning Business That Ripped Me Off and Made My Life Hell
How I Caught my Rapist Neighbour
Ice Addicted West Aussie Teacher Has Sex With Dog
Alan Dunen- child molester, Altona
Alyssa Rosales AKA 'Dog Girl' should be jailed

Edit: to remove the links to these....not sure I am that comfortable making this deranged fruitcakes posts overly accessible

Last edited:
Man does good things for disabled people for nothing in return as that's just the way he is, then spends a paragraph drawing attention to it.

Man does good things for disabled people, then calls his disabled mate 'dopey.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back