Unsolved Gerard Ross - Abducted Kent st Rockingham WA 1997

Remove this Banner Ad

are we going to see similar pieces regards any major crime that happened in Perth in the late 90's? OMG someone was assaulted in Padbury in June 1998, and BRE may have fixed someone's phone in Padbury sometime that year, it must be him!

Quite possibly yes. Before BRE's arrest you had internet sleuths trying to connect every crime from after the Birnies to the present day to the CSK. Hell some people still perform mental gymnastics to find a way GR or Julie Cutler or Kerry Turner or someone else was totally killed by BRE

My theory is that it was the same 3 boys involved with killing Phillip Vidot in November 1995 but they werent sentenced until 2 years later in November 1997, The police probably knew that if the truth came out it would come back on them for not locking up these boys sooner hence why the taskforce were divided, if you look at the brutality of the first murder and then when Jeremy Mclaughlin again murdered in 2011 in christchurch the girl was found with a ligature around her neck and a sock stuffed in her mouth I am pretty sure from what I remember this is similar to how Gerard was found.

My theory is that it was the same 3 boys involved with killing Phillip Vidot in November 1995 but they werent sentenced until 2 years later in November 1997, The police probably knew that if the truth came out it would come back on them for not locking up these boys sooner hence why the taskforce were divided, if you look at the brutality of the first murder and then when Jeremy Mclaughlin again murdered in 2011 in christchurch the girl was found with a ligature around her neck and a sock stuffed in her mouth I am pretty sure from what I remember this is similar to how Gerard was found.
Gerard was Oct 97

Sentencing was November 97 which suggests custodial authority at that time

Quite possibly yes. Before BRE's arrest you had internet sleuths trying to connect every crime from after the Birnies to the present day to the CSK. Hell some people still perform mental gymnastics to find a way GR or Julie Cutler or Kerry Turner or someone else was totally killed by BRE
Plot a straight line between where JC's car was retrieved from and the old Swan Districts hospital where SMM's car was found and its pretty bloody close to an infamous location in Claremont which also happens to be on a line between CG and JR but its probably just a coincidence..

BRE would make Milat blush.

Growing up in Rockingham it was always common knowledge there was some kind of pedophile ring in the area. Just one of the many things that go on Balga by the Sea. A couple of teachers and a bus driver some of those involved. Nothing was ever proven or done about it. It's shocking this still hasn't been solved. The poor kid was tortured in different ways.
Interesting you mention the bus driver, I was talking to a lady who mentioned a bus driver confessed to her friend that he did it while the friend was riding on the bus and this bus driver was a supsect at the time :oops:

Plot a straight line between where JC's car was retrieved from and the old Swan Districts hospital where SMM's car was found and its pretty bloody close to an infamous location in Claremont which also happens to be on a line between CG and JR but its probably just a coincidence..

BRE would make Milat blush.

And if you draw a line from where GR was found to the intersection point of those other two lines then keep it going on the same path for an equal distance on the other side you probably find Sarah Spiers or something.

It was quite interesting during the first wave of lockdowns in March last year when I took a deep dive in some online CSK forums reading all the posts pre-December 2016. There was an amazing amount of nuttery both in finding a suspect and finding Sarah. Even now there's a few absolute crank theories about Sarah, Julie Cutler etc.

And if you draw a line from where GR was found to the intersection point of those other two lines then keep it going on the same path for an equal distance on the other side you probably find Sarah Spiers or something.

It was quite interesting during the first wave of lockdowns in March last year when I took a deep dive in some online CSK forums reading all the posts pre-December 2016. There was an amazing amount of nuttery both in finding a suspect and finding Sarah. Even now there's a few absolute crank theories about Sarah, Julie Cutler etc.
Cut the deflection, am i wrong?
Would a similar line from GR through Claremont point to SS, who knows, we dont know where SS is but...
What do JC and SMM have in common apart from the line through Claremont?
Neither body found, both cars were, on a line that passes through the same place the line between JR and CG does, again, coincidence i guess.

You can call me a nut all you like, i could tell you of a very interesting series of phone calls i received in 10/16 when i put some other coincidences to paper but i wont...
Still got those numbers, yes they got my attention...

Last edited:
Oh don't hold back, the best of us have been called nutters at some point. Do tell. :)
Not publicly, lets just say, the lead up and method of those calls would take a certain skill...
The content would certainly get your attention, the timing...

Quoted from an article on facebook "Sharing her story for the first time, Rose Jurek, who lived at 72 Kent Street, said she was on her way to visit her daughter when she saw “a scuffle” between two men and a child a few doors down from her unit. She turned right out of her driveway at about 9.30am and was slowly heading south-west towards Wanliss St when she saw something “very unusual” next to a vehicle parked near the road.
"I saw a car parked on the verge and (it looked) as if it was some sort of a fight or incident,” she said.
“There was some sort of pushing going on.“I thought they were arguing, like a couple arguing, so I slowed down when I got close to them, and they just stopped and looked at me, so I thought ‘maybe it’s nothing’.”
Ms Jurek said the car was “a burgundy dark red colour” and that the two men appeared to be aged in their mid-30s, but one was possibly in his 40s.“One (man) had light-coloured hair ... and the other had dark hair and there was a small person in the middle with a hat on.“I only saw the back of his head. He had black hair. “It looked to me as if they were telling the boy off or something,” she said.
“As if they were pushing the boy and that’s what got me, that’s why I thought ‘what’s going on there?’”
“I thought ‘maybe it’s just a little boy being told off by his parents’, I didn’t know, but it looked very unusual.”
The car was parked out the front of 68 Kent Street with its nose facing Alexandra Street, which is also the direction of the holiday unit where Gerard was staying. There is no evidence to suggest that the vehicle or the people were linked to 68 Kent Street.“They were between the car and the house,” she said.
“It looked as if something was going on, so it attracted my attention.”
The Kwinana grandmother said she could not articulate the vehicle model because she “did not know about cars”.“It was a two-wheel drive car and it was a reddish burgundy colour,” she said.
“I didn’t look at it too much because I was more interested in what was happening.”
As she drove past them, the scuffle momentarily stopped, and the men glared at her.
“I drove slowly past them to the intersection at Wanliss Street,” she said.
“I looked in my rear-view mirror and I saw them shuffling again, so I reversed back a bit.
“They stopped the struggle and they were staring at me to see what I was going to do, if I was going to come back or not.”Ms Jurek said she thought that perhaps the incident was not as serious as it first appeared and felt reluctant to get involved.“They looked at me and I looked at them and thought ‘maybe it’s nothing, I’ll keep my nose out of it’, and I drove off again,” she said.
Bradaire
Did you ever hear any more about this?

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Julie Cutler and Corryn Rayney.
Yep, 2 decades apart two murdered women are linked to two locations in Perth that contain the same name.
Both had cars tampered with, neither's killer has been found.
Coincidence, or has someone been playing the long game..?

Lacco?

There is no link
Not officially, but his name has recently been brought up in the GR discussion, i was simply suggesting there may be many more victims based on coincidences and perhaps if you look for the right things there might be something in this case too.
I'll refrain from suggesting anything further though.

Not officially, but his name has recently been brought up in the GR discussion, i was simply suggesting there may be many more victims based on coincidences and perhaps if you look for the right things there might be something in this case too.
I'll refrain from suggesting anything further though.

Lacco's name has also been raised on the Julie Cutler thread.

#2,125

What are peoples thoughts on a bus driver? easy to plot peoples normal routes and get info through small talk

I was living in Golden bay at the time and we traveled through Karnup to get to the Freeway. I remember when they found the body the cops were stopping cars around Paganoni Drive, they were looking for specific makes and models of cars. So the cops know what type of vehicle they are looking for but not releasing it for some reason.

I wonder if they know who was involved but they are trying to track them down or if they have no idea and still have multiple POI, Surely after an extensive investigation you would have an idea as to who it was

Remove this Banner Ad

Back