German election

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean like this?
You have to remember that Germany isn't really a country, still after it's supposed reunification. This isn't a conspiracy, but common knowledge if you bother to look. Everything it does is in the interest of America, or NATO or the EU, not for Germany and its people. It's more a business, with its leader being a CEO, there to make profit. This is why I can say she sells 'her country' out. She was the one who supported meddling in the Middle East at the time. This was against the government 'in charge' at the time. She initially says immigration is failing, then allows millions of unchecked people in. This wasn't for humanitarian reasons, it was to fuel the economy to make profit. Now it has backfired.

Think about it. What is German foreign policy? Where is german gold held? Where is the stand alone German army?

You can see why 'right wing' is becoming more popular in the old east Germany (well half of it anyway). It's only been 20 odd years since darker times, yet the economies of west and east are still compared. You can still see this split in the cities today in terms of infrastructure etc. To fix this? Well apparently the east needs more immigrants, more multiculturalism to somehow help fuel their economy and promote more foreign investment and business involvement. Ie, sell out your people

You have to remember that Germany isn't really a country, still after it's supposed reunification. This isn't a conspiracy, but common knowledge if you bother to look. Everything it does is in the interest of America, or NATO or the EU, not for Germany and its people. It's more a business, with its leader being a CEO, there to make profit. This is why I can say she sells 'her country' out. She was the one who supported meddling in the Middle East at the time. This was against the government 'in charge' at the time. She initially says immigration is failing, then allows millions of unchecked people in. This wasn't for humanitarian reasons, it was to fuel the economy to make profit. Now it has backfired.

Think about it. What is German foreign policy? Where is german gold held? Where is the stand alone German army?

You can see why 'right wing' is becoming more popular in the old east Germany (well half of it anyway). It's only been 20 odd years since darker times, yet the economies of west and east are still compared. You can still see this split in the cities today in terms of infrastructure etc. To fix this? Well apparently the east needs more immigrants, more multiculturalism to somehow help fuel their economy and promote more foreign investment and business involvement. Ie, sell out your people
This wasn't the point of my post.

Four terms as leader is not something to be discounted.

As to the votes, how do we know how many followed Erdoğan instructions to vote against her.

This wasn't the point of my post.

Four terms as leader is not something to be discounted.

As to the votes, how do we know how many followed Erdoğan instructions to vote against her.
And where do the majority of Turks live in Germany? Would they back up the data found in the original article in terms of area voting?

She gets voted in because the economy is sound, hence people will vote her. The German economy will always remain strong regardless of the leader. Her support dropped off lots in this election, possible due to her insane immigration policy

And where do the majority of Turks live in Germany? Would they back up the data found in the original article in terms of area voting?
I really don't know but read somewhere that there were a couple of million who identified as Turkish. I recall some sort of protests and both countries are not getting on at the moment.
Anyway, elections over, it is what it is.

You and Kidd Vicious would be the 2 biggest bigots on BF. You cant go 2 posts without attacking someone. And why arent you concerned about seeing the far left, not just far right?
Because the only far left government that exists in Europe is Belarus?

Also telling the truth isn't attacking someone.

Lulz, you have one of the best abilities to misunderstand things I've ever seen.

I really don't know but read somewhere that there were a couple of million who identified as Turkish. I recall some sort of protests and both countries are not getting on at the moment.
Anyway, elections over, it is what it is.
I think it may be 4 million. They were brought in as cheap labour to help rebuild German cities. The Kreuzberg area in Berlin is nicknamed 'small Istanbul'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it may be 4 million. They were brought in as cheap labour to help rebuild German cities. The Kreuzberg area in Berlin is nicknamed 'small Istanbul'

They came after the period of rebuilding, more in the 1960-70's boom years when the West German economy was really rocketing along. A classic "jobs that West Germans don't want to do anymore" or keeping a lid on wage inflation. Take your pick. The West German government signed a "guest worker" agreement with Turkey and many Turks came on that program including a large population of Kurds in Berlin. The main difference is that the German government assumed that the Turkish population would leave after the guest worker program expired and didn't make any provisions for guest worker citizenship until the 90's and even that was reluctantly.

"Austria election: Young conservative Sebastian Kurz claims victory as voters shift to right. Young conservative star Sebastian Kurz has declared victory as Austria's next leader, but his party fell short of a majority in Sunday's election and will likely seek a coalition with the resurgent far right."

Looks like the people have had enough of migrants ( sorry for another Anschluss of Austria, but A certain mod won't allow a thread dedicated to the right wing domination of the Austrian election)

"Austria election: Young conservative Sebastian Kurz claims victory as voters shift to right. Young conservative star Sebastian Kurz has declared victory as Austria's next leader, but his party fell short of a majority in Sunday's election and will likely seek a coalition with the resurgent far right."

Looks like the people have had enough of migrants ( sorry for another Anschluss of Austria, but A certain mod won't allow a thread dedicated to the right wing domination of the Austrian election)
Be honest; are you dressed up in your SS gear right now?

Apart from the ruling parties are both far right already. Maybe do some research before blindly spouting crap.

The OVP was already in government. Have you ever met an immigrant? Or talked to a Muslim other than abusing them?
"VIENNA, Austria (AFP) — Austria’s embattled left-wing chancellor gave a last-ditch warning on Saturday to voters not to allow the country to turn right with a coalition of the conservatives and the far-right.

“Austria is at the most important crossroads in decades,” Christian Kern told a rally of his Social Democrats (SPOe) in Vienna a day ahead of elections in the wealthy but disgruntled Alpine nation.

“Do we want an Austria where the rich get richer and where the social security system, health and education are under attack? Or an Austria where everybody has an opportunity?” he said.

After a campaign beset by scandals, missteps and resignations, the odds appear to be against Kern, 51, the former Austrian Railways boss parachuted in by the SPOe as chancellor in May 2016.

Polls put “wunderwuzzi” (“whizz-kid”) Sebastian Kurz, 31, and his centre-right People’s Party (OeVP) in first place with over 30 percent and on course to become Europe’s youngest leader."

I've seen enough arrests made on buses of undocumented invaders hitting the borders of Germany and Austria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back