Mar 23, 2003
Maidstone Vic
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
FC Bayern,Port Melbourne
http://footy.foros.de

Bin ich der Einzige der hier bei BigFooty Deutsch spricht? :confused:

Wenn nicht, vielleicht koennen einigen von Euch hierbei die Deutschen an ihren Footy Interesse helfen? :thumbsu:

Persoenlich werde ich mich auf jeden Fall anmelden. :thumbsu:

JF(not expecting to ever see a German speaking AFL forum ever in my life!:eek:)

Ich war der meinung das ich der einzige war, der hier Deutsch spricht!

Und, nein mein name ist nicht Wolfgang!

Wir sind wenigstens zu dritt, obwohl ich hier hauptsaechlich Englisch rede. Beim deutschsprachigen Forum hab ich mal vorbeigeschaut, hab aber nie was geschrieben.

Ich nehme aber von eurem Schreibstil an, dass ihr zwei Australier seid?

Firstly you SHOULD find Christoph Herbig - he was here in Aus for a year and during that time he got to love Aussie Rules and last season he played a few games for the Mighty Lyrup Lions . . .
Other contact names with Lyrup are Martin Augustin (a natural full back or forward): Martin Spenke (your dream rover) and Christian Schrieber (ruck/forward) . . .
Good Luck . . .
God Bless
Cheers Mate . . .

Wir sind wenigstens zu dritt, obwohl ich hier hauptsaechlich Englisch rede. Beim deutschsprachigen Forum hab ich mal vorbeigeschaut, hab aber nie was geschrieben.

Ich nehme aber von eurem Schreibstil an, dass ihr zwei Australier seid?

Bin ich zwar auch. Habe leider keine "* ß ä & ö" Buchstaben.:(

Studierte Deutsch in 96 an der Goethe Institut in M*nchen. Deshalb habe ich den rot-weißen Gen als Bayernfan von den Swans 'r*bergenommen. :cool:

JF

Von Karlsruhe, aber seit langem in Australien, und hab Australier Schreibstil.

Jetzt sind wir zu f*nft.

Ich bin aber faul und es ist viel einfacherhier Englisch zu schreiben.

:D So I hope you appreciate my small effort above.

Von Karlsruhe, aber seit langem in Australien, und hab Australier Schreibstil.

Jetzt sind wir zu f*nft.

Ich bin aber faul und es ist viel einfacherhier Englisch zu schreiben.

:D So I hope you appreciate my small effort above.

In Craig Foster parlance, it is most definitely "World Clash". I'm sorry, but it is. :D

Thanks for Mehmet Tarnat & Olli by the way. :p

JF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, the guy who set the forum up was saying he went to watch a match between Hamburg & Berlin in the AFL G 'Bundesliga' :eek: :cool:

JF

That sentence is, in my uninformed, amateur and possibly naive opinion, one of the most promising signs I have ever seen in relation to aussie rules overseas ... some bloke on a messageboard saying they went to see a match between two clubs .. somewhere in Europe.

It warms the heart.

:thumbsu:

and another German - now living in Melbourne

auf geht's St Kilda !

That sentence is, in my uninformed, amateur and possibly naive opinion, one of the most promising signs I have ever seen in relation to aussie rules overseas ... some bloke on a messageboard saying they went to see a match between two clubs .. somewhere in Europe.

It warms the heart.

:thumbsu:

I know what you mean. What impresses me even more is when two clubs from different countries play an exhibition match against each other (ususally in the clubs' preseason).

so jetzt habe ich es endlich auch mal geschafft mich zu registrieren fuer bigfooty. Ich bin einer der beiden Moderatoren des deutschsprachigen footyforums ;)

I think thats very nice to see how footy comes around the world and i following footy since 1994.
and i enjoyed the way how is the game play. Not like soccer what is here very popular.

so jetzt habe ich es endlich auch mal geschafft mich zu registrieren fuer bigfooty. Ich bin einer der beiden Moderatoren des deutschsprachigen footyforums ;)QUOTE]

something something have I something something something blight ****ed something something registered with Bigfooty. I am one the something moderators of the German-speaking footy forums *wink*

How'd I go?

I reckon nobody is here anymore :p
The Hamburg team dockers (which is sponsored by the freo ones) is also in something of a joint venture with the university in Hamburg- in the sense that they use the university sports grounds and the university is offering the sports for that :)

Als ich in Schule war, hatten wir ein paar Deutscher, die bei meiner Mannschaft gespielen haben. Einer hat einen Goal geschutzt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back