• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attempt number two.

tenor.gif

I see the party poopers got rid of your first attempt OA. :drunk:
Not the only one in the last couple of days, won't be the last.:D

I think we should get him down for a fitness test.
Set up 10 buckets of pretzels that he must zig zag through them within 5 seconds without spilling any pretzels.
I think we should get him down for a test, see how many laps he can do before he gets the joke.......no from us!

I actually am not totally against it. ( runs and hides )
He's averaging 22 possessions a game this year and been pretty durable.
With our backline pretty skint with Dunn,Shaz out for most if not all of next year, he wouldn't be the worst recruit for 1 year on minimum wage as a medium defender and brings experience.
Yes he's a flog but still would prefer him in side to Oxley any day of the week.
I'm kind of on this page.
Caveat to never yell at teammates, but can a 33 year old with a reality check even achieve this or be even worth bothering with.

I'd give him a contract and make him play the whole season as ruck in the reserves.

Honestly though, if you could put him on the minimum wage I don't hate it providing he understands that he will essentially be a depth player. He's a good kick and rarely screws things up.

I actually am not totally against it. ( runs and hides )
He's averaging 22 possessions a game this year and been pretty durable.
With our backline pretty skint with Dunn,Shaz out for most if not all of next year, he wouldn't be the worst recruit for 1 year on minimum wage as a medium defender and brings experience.
Yes he's a flog but still would prefer him in side to Oxley any day of the week.
Never run and hide after posting - make next post more provocative if required :)
With a cuddle from Bucks and a stern talking to by Maxwell BJ's "flogness" could dissipate ..

Haven't had so much fun since..... mmmm....hard to say.... well ok - my wedding night
Obviously you have had many entertaining years, months, weeks, days, between these two momentous life events....

Wedding night.......
Flog Goddard thread creating night.....

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 year contract on minimal cash, then yes.

Covers Shaz until he returns.

He's durable, experienced and big bodied. Form this year has been good, past weeks though down due to long season and older age and carrying an injury from a couple weeks back.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah Im sure him and Maynard would get on just fine in the backline....

Still no today, he could play the game well, but that was a few years ago.
Get kids in who can play for the next ten years, than someone for one year.

Last edited:
Still no today, the could play the game well, but that was a few years ago.
Get kids in who can play for the next ten years, than someone for one year.
GoldCoast deserve Goddard.
Goddard deserves GoldCoast.
It’s a perfect match...make it happen.

I think we had our reality check with a 33 year Wells and the same is happening now with Goddard,Wells at least has decent reputation as a bloke Goddard I not so sure about at least what we see from afar so no thank you for me.

Unless we are getting him for $5 a game match payment then no. Hope he gets a gig somewhere else though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back