• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we want him?

Face of an eel.

Flog.

Doesn't play on an opponent.

Spells Brendon with an o like the coach of Carlton.

Why is this ****en thread still open !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This thread is developing legendary status.. id keep it.

Id say yes to Goddard and use him as an example of how 'not' to interact on and off the field.. an approach that's both innovative and different I suppose re.

Looks like the board has collectively just had it's very own Helen Hunt moment... :huh:

Well everyone except for these miscreants:

Only I might consider IF he has a Small Wage

Go and wash your damn mouth out with solvol Dave...

Uness it’s for 0 dollars and they sew his mouth up for 12 months.

Not good enough - you can line up behind Dave Ed...

Seems like a nice chap- why not

why not
can see him and maynard getting on well

sign him to minimum and let him walk past the 2010 premiership cup every day of pre season.

then cut him in Feb..

Only if he wears the 2010 premiership jersey for a Season

One may think that one might conceivably get away with it because one was joking, but I'm afraid we cannot let this slip past - you four can get in line as well.

(need to step things up a little for the next bunch of malcontents)

I actually am not totally against it. ( runs and hides )
Yes he's a flog but still would prefer him in side to Oxley any day of the week.

The obvious answer is no, but sometimes it is worth looking outside the square.
Goddard may not be the best option but he may be all that is decent for a bit.

You two get to rinse your mouth out with dunny water from the gents near Gate 9 after the half time rush is over at the 'G.

Would be a good signing on a one year contract. We sure could use right now instead of Murray and Oxley.

You my friends get to wait in line for your rinse until after Obese Arachnid vacated the designated cubicle having blocked up the shitter unloading the remnants of the quarter time cheeseburger / hot dog / dim sims / chocolate Big M combo...

Only due to injuries. I'd be ok with BJ only for a year while Shaz and Dunn get fit.

Yes
Just imagine the saints fans if Goddard was to play in a 2019 premiership his retirement game with Collingwood

Nope, there is no acceptable excuse or lulz for uttering such profanity - you two get to rinse after one of the above has gagged and vomited a little into the bowl (maybe all three).

What the hell...
YES.
...but only if we can offload Wells and pay Goddard peanuts and he promises to STFU.
He’s durable and a former All-Australian. And, can play.

Peanuts you say? I think we can accommodate that - your turn to rinse will be pushed back until after BringouttheGimp barges in and deposits an aromatic slurry borne from last night's Ulysses kebab, the lunch time pork knuckle and pretzel and the hot peanut curry and garlic naan he quaffed at Gaylords before heading to the 'G post haste...

1 year contract on minimal cash, then yes.
On [device_name] using the BigFooty mobile app

For this unequivocal yes you get to go on cleanup with nothing more than a few chux wipes, the two hands God gave you and nothing more after the ne'er-do-well's above are done - the bowl, surrounds and cubicle
need to be spotless before you will be freed from your penance

For those of you who made it onto the wall or shame above the following are fine examples of perfectly formed responses to this puke-piss-s**t stain of a question:

Goddard can get ****ed

Short, sharp and to the point. Well done.

I would rather stick pins in my eyes....

I can see how that would be less painful.

i would rather watch my parents have sex then ever see goddard in the black and white

Less horrifying than the alternative for sure.

If it means we never get Goddard I'm ok with that.

Definitely - no price is too high.

Last edited:
It's nice to know that in times of trouble, when there seem so many things that are used to divide us, we have found something on which all Collingwood supporters can join arms and issue a united resounding **** you to.

Thanks to to OP for providing that opportunity.
And it’s still No

Surely Mr Goddard is captain of flog team going around.

Sicily needs a few years to get to Goddard flog class, but I have no doubt he’ll get there on his ear l.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goddard would be a handy VFL player and be the tallest of our vfl back 6

Im not so sure about that. Your lack of compassion makes me think bot
Really?
I’m a hugely compassionate guy.
Anyway, I’ve changed my vote to yes simply after I read that a couple of our backs are out for extended period.
Now I don’t expect him to be best 22, but as an experienced defender, would be worth the backup pick.
And no matter how punchable the face, the man almost single handingly denied us Premiership glory.
I’ll stay with yes because we need backline depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back