Prediction Get in early while it counts: I never stopped having confidence in port adelaide pushing to the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

w1xpXd5.jpg

I apologise for quoting myself, but I feel it is necessary to point out that the photograph featured in this post was not one of my creations. It is the actual banner photograph for Ken Oath's Port Adelaide True Believers right now.
Sounds a bit different to this joint...

"A place where every Port supporter can express their views and opinions with respect to all other PAFC coaches, players and supporters."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely think we’re on the right track at the moment .
the last 2 years drafting has been great . Rozee, Duursma , Butters , Georgiades , Bergman , Garner, Williams , Drew, Marshall , Ladhams , Farrell , Hayes are a core group that could be together along with Clurey, Burton, Amon, Byrne Jones,Houston for 5-10 years .Maybe a top 3 pick I’d or a big free agent mid along the way and I think the right strategy there .
i think we were wrong buying up Watts, Rocks and Mots , it was a gamble that hasn’t really paid off although I must admit at the time I was happy . I think the strategy now is sound though .
As far as this year goes , it depends on getting our reasonable share of luck and if we do I see us at least making the 8.
Its a great game footy . I too wish we could dominate like we did in the SANFL . That was sooo good . I still think we are capable of being one of the BIG clubs and I’d like to think we can win a flag again soon . You just have to be sooo determined and soooo on the same page as a club .
Let’s hope in the 150 th year we can put in an effort to make the heart swell

We underperformed last year and I think we'll be a better team this year than last.

I think what we saw on the weekend is very accurate to how we'll play and what we're capable of. Because of how fast X, Butters and Rozee have come on, we are a good team now. We dont have to wait for youth to develop to start being relevant, we're relevant now.

Another 10-14 win season.

Haven't seen anything yet to say otherwise.

Heard a lot of bullshit hoping otherwise.

I’m basing this solely on gut feel but not expecting any improvement from the senior players. Solely on last year’s 3 draft picks improving we might go a little closer to making the 8. Three second year players but they are good players.

Define pushing to the top. Premiership?

What is your time frame during which you have "no doubt" it will happen?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

been out of mobile contact at tomahawk tasmania.

i am confident we will play in the finals this year 2020.
pushing to the top is based on the above

the salopek era the players were definitely not good enough
boak era the players were not good enough.
the young talent rebuild is very positive.
still have a reasonable spread of senior seasoned hard bodies.

Another 10-14 win season.

Haven't seen anything yet to say otherwise.

Heard a lot of bullshit hoping otherwise.

Yeah, we played fantastic against Melbourne last year and it amounted to nothing.

I need a month of solid football playing the way we did against Brisbane (if not better) before I’m ready to think we can do anything of substance this year.

I think we’ll make finals, but it will be one and done if we don’t tidy up our skills and execution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back