choppy

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2001
Not the Gold Coast
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
See some bird got over 300 grand for standing half naked in a police station corridor for twenty seconds.

We only need four volunteers to wipe out the debt. Daphne, Rooboy, Shinners? do we have any volunteers or do we draw straws.

well if Darky decides to sell them photos of me......
wink.gif

sPiDeR eVeRiTt and RiCkY oLaReNsHaW
~kewlest players round!!!

Now there is a thought Choppy, I could go around to all of the Police Stations and threaten to take my clothes off and would probably collect 300grand from them just to keep them on.

Nup. Wrong way of thinking about it. We ask 4 people/companies for $500,000 each or else we kidnap USC and strip her naked and put her in front of Flinders Street station.
eek.gif

It's called extortion guys.
biggrin.gif

God, I'm feeling sick just thinking about it.....ewwwww.....

[This message has been edited by Shinboners (edited 01 April 2001).]

Originally posted by Shinboners:
Nup. Wrong way of thinking about it. We ask 4 people/companies for $500,000 each or else we kidnap USC and strip her naked and put her in front of Flinders Street station.
eek.gif

It's called blackmail guys.
biggrin.gif

Fair go Shinners! I'm tryin' to eat breakfast here! Jeez she's a shocker!

where's wally?

Originally posted by Shinboners:
eek.gif

It's called blackmail guys.
biggrin.gif

Aw gawd, why did I start this topic how am I going to get this picture of a naked USC out of my mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back