Get of the bottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack

Rookie
May 25, 2005
Other Teams
Carlton
As each round goes past we carlton as a team lose. What i mean is that when we lose Hawthorn lose and this is the problem, if carlton can win just 1 game we can get of the bottom and leave Hawthorn down there. If you take a look at the ladder we could have been only 1 game out of the 8 with we had beateen adelaide and sydney. But it's not to be the only thing we can do is just wait and see how our youngs players perform, because there our future. :confused: :confused:

Jack said:
As each round goes past we carlton as a team lose. What i mean is that when we lose Hawthorn lose and this is the problem, if carlton can win just 1 game we can get of the bottom and leave Hawthorn down there. If you take a look at the ladder we could have been only 1 game out of the 8 with we had beateen adelaide and sydney. But it's not to be the only thing we can do is just wait and see how our youngs players perform, because there our future. :confused: :confused:
are you trying to say the hawks are losing because we are?????

No wat i'm saying is that everytime Hawthorn play before us they lose. then when we play after them we don't think that we can move of the bottom no the playing group don't care :( :(

I think he is saying that when Carlton play after Hawthorn have lost, the players would know that a win would move us off the bottom of the ladder, but still they don't rise to the occasion. If only it was a matter of motivation for us to win. Unfortunately lack of talent is our downfall. The past few weeks we have had a red hot go for the most part and still come up short.

I'm hoping for a resurgence against the Dogs at Marrara. Missing Darcy, Grant, Gianciracusa I think, we have to be a chance. However the Dogs are high on confidence in each other and move the ball a lot better than we do.

The Old Dark Navy's said:
I think he is saying that when Carlton play after Hawthorn have lost, the players would know that a win would move us off the bottom of the ladder, but still they don't rise to the occasion. If only it was a matter of motivation for us to win. Unfortunately lack of talent is our downfall. The past few weeks we have had a red hot go for the most part and still come up short.

I'm hoping for a resurgence against the Dogs at Marrara. Missing Darcy, Grant, Gianciracusa I think, we have to be a chance. However the Dogs are high on confidence in each other and move the ball a lot better than we do.
thanks for clearing that up

Jack said:

I don't want to be the spelling police Jack but it is OFF not of.
You did it this in your other post and it can be quite confusing.
And i am not trying to be a smart a***.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back