Competitions Get On Board! 2023 Hawthorn board Supercoach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll join league 2 if spots are available please. Thanks.
Team name is Fuddy Duddy
I haven’t done SC for a few years now so happy to have a crack.

I’ll join league 2 if spots are available please. Thanks.
Team name is Fuddy Duddy
I haven’t done SC for a few years now so happy to have a crack.
It is looking like a few players from both leagues will not be returning, so there will likely be a spot available for you.
I have you down as first one in. Is that OK?

It is looking like a few players from both leagues will not be returning, so there will likely be a spot available for you.
I have you down as first one in. Is that OK?
Perfect. Thanks Glorin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have had to remove a Team called HAWKX with coach Mel from both leagues. Sorry for having to do that, but I am not aware of any request to join the leagues and the spots have been held for others.
Feel free to DM me if you have any concerns. thanks

Update:
League 1 is now full.
League 2 has 1 spot left which I am holding with my team.
As far as I can tell, everyone who requested a spot now has one.
The remaining spot can be for either someone who is late getting organised this year or a new coach.
Anyone new must put in their request for a spot here with their team name. This is for traceability and ease of organising.

Thanks to all for your patience.

That would be me!

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I've been looking for you to see if you want to rejoin the BFA promotion relegation leagues that you played in 2020.

Do you want to be put back in?

I've been looking for you to see if you want to rejoin the BFA promotion relegation leagues that you played in 2020.

Do you want to be put back in?

Yep chuck me back in! Thanks!

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will send you a code in a couple of weeks time.
I would also love to join a league if possible?
My team name is Wisha’s Warriors

I last played i think in 2009 so will have to try my luck might be a bit rusty though. From memory i finished the year somewhere around the 250 mark.

Cheers
Glenn

I would also love to join a league if possible?
My team name is Wisha’s Warriors

I last played i think in 2009 so will have to try my luck might be a bit rusty though. From memory i finished the year somewhere around the 250 mark.

Cheers
Glenn
Will send you a code in a couple of weeks time. I've got quite a few no-shows this year so there will almost certainly be a spot for you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back