Competitions Get On Board! Bigfooty Hawks Supercoach Head to Head Leagues for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry Damage . Are you able to PM me the BF Name and SC Name of players for my SC spreadhseet? Got some time to get it up to date next week.

Div 2 after Round 8. Another rise in the overall league rankings too. CJ's Flyers with a great score this week to but still no chocolates. Super tight competition with only 4 points separating 1st spot and the next 6 teams!

Spanish Sahara can you send me BF name and SC Team name for my spreadsheet pls when you get a free minute (For Div 1)?

1620778996659.png

Round 19 Standings Div 2 Total Points

Still some chance for some bottom four manoeuvring to avoid the relegation zone!

1627538841871.png

1627540882387.png

Final Standings for Division 1 (Head to Head) prior to finals commencing. Really tight with 3-7th on the same points and only separated by %

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck everyone for the last two rounds. Should be some good matches in Div 1. My forward line (Hawthorn Kickers) really limping to the finish, hope I can hold it together for another 2 weeks.
1628679581730.png

Missing Stewart, Cerra and Ziebell for grand final week was devastating, plus Maynard posting his worst score of the season.

Hoping to stay inside the top 10k overall but I don't think 2233 this week will get it done.

Congrats to Edward/Will Day for it on winning the Div 2 premiership. Well played.

Missing Stewart, Cerra and Ziebell for grand final week was devastating, plus Maynard posting his worst score of the season.

Hoping to stay inside the top 10k overall but I don't think 2233 this week will get it done.
I scored 2,379 and ended up coming 5,839th

Hi Everyone,

For those interested I am going to endeavour to get a Hawks Supercoach Head to Head Competition up and running again.

Historically, we had about 7 head to head leagues which Spikers (not sure if she is on BF any longer) kept on a spreadsheet.

I administered Bigfooty Hawks Div 1 for her as I was lucky enough to stay out of the relegation zone each year and hold my spot. We built the rest of the leagues from this starting position.

-------------------------

I propose the following relegation promotion system, as used previously. This was well received.

Division 1 relegation was the bottom 4 lowest scoring players overall. Promoted players were top two overall scorers from Division 2.

The other two promoted where the highest overall scorers (if applicable) across all leagues. That is, if you scored the most points across all leagues and you were in Div 6 you had the chance to jump to Div 1 rather than labouring through the relegation/promotion system. It worked well to create a strong Division 1 Hawks League.

All other relegation and promotion flowed from this. Top four up bottom four down etc.

-----------------------

I also propose to reproduce the Division 1 League from 2018 (the last time it was run) as a starting point.

-----------------------

After this anyone who wants to play they should post last years overall ranking, team name and BF screen name via a screen capture. You can check you team history on your SC teams homepage. I will set up divisions according to the highest final scores on a spreadsheet and set up the leagues.

e.g. 1000 - Absolute Drubbing - Milkshaker

-----------------------

Division 1 finals series reproduced from 2018 below (Cracker of a final!). We don't have much time so lets get it rolling. Please tag members you know who have played before as well. e.g Glorin , SC fish THawks Blackhawk42 Sydney Kicker Judd2Sewell Deliverance@Metin_91

-----------------------

Those in Division 1 2018 who want a free ticket to Division 1 this year please let me know asap. If we have spots available they will go to highest ranked players in waiting.

View attachment 1072753

Thank You Milkshaker for getting the Leagues up and going.

Thanks everyone else for a good year of Supercoach. It will be good to recover some of my weekends.

See you all next year!

Div 2 Finals results. Congrats Will day for it!

1629669891937.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back