Mega Thread Get Stuffed McGuire The Swans Bigfooty Podcast (All Eddie angst, rants go in here)

Eddie should walk away

Heres somewhere to walk

image.jpeg

momentbymoment

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
Noosa
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Its obvious when you hear bullshit like this that they have an agenda. This is so way off the mark its laughable.

His media cronies are getting around him. Piss off you weak carnts
Exactly.
The one I love the most is the VFL decision that 'equalization begins and ends with the draft'.

Let's ignore the go home factor, the travel issues, the MCG home ground advantage and the block buster games benefiting the chosen few.

Let's make equalisation all about the draft. Pure PR bullshit.

SwannyAz

Senior List
Sep 30, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Just wondering if the podcast is going ahead this year? Sorry for my laziness of not reading through, haven't been on big footy for a while.

Just wondering if the podcast is going ahead this year? Sorry for my laziness of not reading through, haven't been on big footy for a while.

Bonz and his new team are going well :p

Schwarz is a d$&@/ead. He should stick to his gambling and give up footy commentating.
There's a reason he lost his money when gambling. If his judgement in picking winners was even remotely close to that of his judgement of footy issues then bankruptcy was a foregone conclusion.

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Just had another compelling thought about this bunch.
Let's look at the four highest name profile media goons who love to belittle women and/or are at their best (worst) whilst embarrassing others around them and trying to make them look stupid:
Sam Newman, Eddie Maguire, Mark Brayshaw and Craig Hutchison.
Can you all see the common denominator???

Answer - THE FOOTY SHOW. Man's last bastion of beastiality.

I haven't watched this scummy show for probably three years or so and would not dream of watching it whilst Newman is still there. They have all had a great time of sitting around together and putting people down - they've built their entire careers around it.
I have absolutely no doubt that Newman will be pouring so much s**t on all the people who have been disgusted with the events of this week and he'll probably go as far to say that it is all Carro's fault.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Let's look at the four highest name profile media goons who love to belittle women and/or are at their best (worst) whilst embarrassing others around them and trying to make them look stupid:

I haven't watched this scummy show for probably three years or so and would not dream of watching it whilst Newman is still there. They have all had a great time of sitting around together and putting people down - they've built their entire careers around it.
I have absolutely no doubt that Newman will be pouring so much s**t on all the people who have been disgusted with the events of this week and he'll probably go as far to say that it is all Carro's fault.
Hutchy hasn't done the Thursday FS for a few years and replaced by that filth in Barrett and does a good job with the sunday show. When has Mark Brayshaw done the Footy Show.

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Hutchy hasn't done the Thursday FS for a few years and replaced by that filth in Barrett and does a good job with the sunday show. When has Mark Brayshaw done the Footy Show.
Hutchison cannot go 5 minutes on either the "Sunday footy show" or "off the bench" without trying to put down Pickers or the Doc or Llyody or just anyone within earshot. It's mainly what his show is all about - making fun of others.
Sorry - meant to say JAMES Brayshaw.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Hutchison cannot go 5 minutes on either the "Sunday footy show" or "off the bench" without trying to put down Pickers or the Doc or Llyody or just anyone within earshot. It's mainly what his show is all about - making fun of others.
Sorry - meant to say JAMES Brayshaw.
Him and Pickers are great mates , same as Dr Turf, now go and get your hearing checked

potater4

Draftee
Jun 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney

Can't stand a second of the Footy Show's drivel. Terrible content with frequent sexist, racist and general dickhead overtones. Little to no redeeming qualities. Best to stick to good footy tv content.

Back