List Mgmt. Get Trav and Robbie a premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

I was expecting the criticism that they are equally part of the problem and it's true. Still think the body of work over time deserves a premiership though. Tom Boyd is a premiership player. Marlion Pickett is a premiership player. Trav Boak and Robbie Gray deserve more

I think that it might be time to let both go. Hinkley has done so much damage during his tenure and sadly these 2 will be casualties of this. It it time to build towards the future so that the new coach will have a premiership window to head into.

They are both part of the problem. Over in 10 minutes. Who cares?

I may have spoken harshly, I would give them both a break if they have been advocating for change in the last 5 years. Don’t see it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gray is the one showing his age. Doesn't look at home as a forward any more and is too slow in the midfield. Would've preferred SPP out there tonight instead of him.

Boaky is still playing well enough, people can't expect him to carry the team at 33. He's still a great player but we need guys like wines and anyone else in their prime to lift for us not the 33 year old.

Don't dump on these guys. robbie would have been our champion in 2014 and that trav bloke in 2020. they are not the reason we lack in silverware

Remove this Banner Ad

Back