Competitions Get UGLY in Port Lincoln - Fundraiser

Remove this Banner Ad

UGLY_banner.jpg

I am writing this asking this community to help support a great cause in which I am involved in this year.

I am raising money for the Leukemia Foundation via the UGLY Bartender Fundraiser. All money raised goes towards providing accommodation for those unfortunate enough to require treatment for Leukemia and are required to travel from the country and are in need of somewhere to stay.

This accommodation is provided free of charge to those in need and whose stays can be from 2 weeks to 2 years. While it is free for the patients, it costs the Leukemia Foundation $80 per night to provide one nights accommodation.

Through a whole range of events and fundraisers my entry level goal is $10,000, however I am striving to hit the $15,000 mark which would assist with approximately half a years accommodation.

Through some fantastic donations from the Port Lincoln Hotel, Calyspo Star Charters, Goin' Off Safaris and Eyre Travel I have managed to get together a fantastic prize for a raffle.

Tickets are only $10- and all proceeds go to the Leukaemia Foundation.

You get:

Return flights from Adelaide to Port Lincoln for two

Two nights accommodation on the Port Lincoln Hotel with a $100- food and drinks voucher

A day trip for two with Goin' Off Safari's

and

A day trip for two with Calypso Bay Charters for a Shark Dive

It's around $2,500 worth of value and every ticket sold goes towards a very good cause.

Tickets are available at the following link. If anyone has any questions please hit me up.

http://bit.ly/2aLxAmK

This post has been approved by Macca19

Thanks to those who have purchased tickets so far.
It goes to such a great cause, you get the chance to go Shark Diving and for better or worse, you'll get the chance to meet me!

Want to get away for a bit after yesterday's trade?

I still have tickets available - click the link if you are interested.
It's for a fantastic cause that we can all get around

http://bit.ly/2aLxAmK

I was expecting to see you post that I had won :(

That was incredible.

Luckily, we have a few more regulations here in Australia and Calypso Star are awesome at what they do. ;)

And don't worry I will post if you are the winner.

So far, with a lot of people's help and with a month to go (so plenty more fundraising) I have raised enough for 75 nights accommodation... so get around it peeps

That was incredible.

Luckily, we have a few more regulations here in Australia and Calypso Star are awesome at what they do. ;)

And don't worry I will post if you are the winner.

So far, with a lot of people's help and with a month to go (so plenty more fundraising) I have raised enough for 75 nights accommodation... so get around it peeps
I have done the shark cage dive with Calypso Star and can thoroughly recommend it. Safe as houses.

No way those whites fit through that gap, even if they were interested.

48129_df958df3a67c9df735d222002141b043.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back