Covid-19 Get vaccinated, it is a race.

Remove this Banner Ad

R_eff not looking good for Victoria atm.

Could be a temporary spike, but even if it drops from 1.98 to 1.3, we are still looking at a possible 2-3k cases p/d by Oct vs 12.5k.

Point being, get vaccinated. It is urgent.

Watching the NSW presser now. Overwhelming majority of people in ICU are non 1 x vax. Not only is it a race, but it will become a war between the vaxxed and non vaxed. The failure of those to vax themselves are going to send hopsitals/ staff to absolute breaking point, yet i'm meant to 'respect their choice'. Get the f*ck out of here.
Anyone refusing to vaccinate should also have to sign a voluntary triage card.

you are last on the list for icu / ventilators.

then they can do what they fkxn want

I'm done with AZ, wife booked in for 2nd Pfizer in 2 weeks and 17 year old daughter has booked herself in this Wednesday for her first dose. My 14 year old daughter is keen too when the opportunity arises for her

I'm done with AZ, wife booked in for 2nd Pfizer in 2 weeks and 17 year old daughter has booked herself in this Wednesday for her first dose. My 14 year old daughter is keen too when the opportunity arises for her
Until the little virus factories get done there's no point in trying to open up. Kids are annoyingly social creatures.

Watching the NSW presser now. Overwhelming majority of people in ICU are non 1 x vax. Not only is it a race, but it will become a war between the vaxxed and non vaxed. The failure of those to vax themselves are going to send hopsitals/ staff to absolute breaking point, yet i'm meant to 'respect their choice'. Get the f*ck out of here.
the ghosts of christmas past

Remove this Banner Ad

Back