Injury Get Well KiwiTiger

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks all.

A bit of open heart surgery. A double bypass. First indications of an issue occurred in Australia at Kardinia Park. You have to laugh.

Thank you for thinking of me!

Haere Ra
I blame this bloke....

tenor.gif

Thanks all.

A bit of open heart surgery. A double bypass. First indications of an issue occurred in Australia at Kardinia Park. You have to laugh.

Haere Ra
Laugh? I've had open heart surgery any number of times at Kardinia Park. Place of heartache.

ps. not making light of things, but..
Get well.

I’m guessing this means you won’t get a full pre-season.
Do you think you’ll be right for round 1 or still training with the rehab group?
Should we be thinking of a rookie upgrade?

Best wishes.
Australia has great medical care.
My uncle had a stent five years ago and is fully fit.

Indeed. St Vincent’s Public has been magnificent. Been somewhat complicated logistically, but amazing service and support.

My rehab aim is attending the Preseason Camp on the Gold Coast at end of January.

Haere Ra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get well. And in pre-season don't try running with …. anyone really. Do your thing and come back well.

And that it was Geelong that caused your heart problems. Understood.

a
Thanks all.

Haere Ra
all the best for your recovery mate. you have to watch out for those over the top salt levels out that way

Last edited:
I’m guessing this means you won’t get a full pre-season.
Do you think you’ll be right for round 1 or still training with the rehab group?
Should we be thinking of a rookie upgrade?

🤣🤣🤣

Our list bats deep and strong.

The fact that I’m even considered for rookie upgrade is an honour.

I have water bottle holding and blog writing mastered for Preseason Camp.

Haere Ra

Thanks all.

Haere Ra
Good luck kiwi thanks for all you do

Thanks all.

Haere Ra
been youtubing craniotomy this morning now this....don't know if I'm game to look up on open heart surgery. But I'll sure be drinking of you. Get well soon....DO IT !!!

Thanks all.

Haere Ra

Hey AS get better soon
Thoughts are with you mate (in a non sexual way)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back