Injury Get Well KiwiTiger

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez another legend takes a hit, a year for the tough and the brave was 2019. Wishing you a speedy recovery KT. If I can get to the GC between jobs I'll give you a hoy and see how you are traveling..... Best wishes!

All the very best KiwiTiger hope you feel better ASAP & enjoy the preseason camp.....& give us a few updates please... :fire: :richmond:

P.S Take care.....:thumbsu:

Thanks all.

A bit of open heart surgery. A double bypass. First indications of an issue occurred in Australia at Kardinia Park. You have to laugh.

Thank you for thinking of me!

Haere Ra

Kardinia Park is the LAST place you should be.
Salt in the air would affect anyone's heart!!

Get well soon KiwiTiger

Kardinia Park is the LAST place you should be.
Salt in the air would affect anyone's heart!!

Get well soon KiwiTiger
Can we make Kiwi's situation public? He is a key member of the Richmond coaching group after all.
As a public service Put a big label on the outside of Kardinia Park.
Warning !! Entering this stadium can be hazardous to your health.
(Maybe no teams ever have to play there again?)

Kiwi, how long are you re habbing for?

I watched a bit of the film Kiwi the other day. (NZ's version of Ride like a girl)

On matters Kiwi, anyone affected by the volcano eruption on the North Island?

Good luck with the recovery KiwiTiger.

Tell me, any restrictions on red wine? You'd think with it being good for the blood and all that, they'd tick it off for you...

Good point mate. No flying for at least a month. Must check the Central Otago Pinot Noir restrictions! 😂

Haere Ra

Can we make Kiwi's situation public? He is a key member of the Richmond coaching group after all.
As a public service Put a big label on the outside of Kardinia Park.
Warning !! Entering this stadium can be hazardous to your health.
(Maybe no teams ever have to play there again?)

Kiwi, how long are you re habbing for?

I watched a bit of the film Kiwi the other day. (NZ's version of Ride like a girl)

On matters Kiwi, anyone affected by the volcano eruption on the North Island?

Would you believe that, if I wasn’t having the urgent bypass operation , I would have been working in Whakatane next week, which is the nearest town to White Island.

Am a bad luck charm currently.

Thanks all for support. Club support has been amazing. Am creating a Tiger Army Welfare Kit, which includes books, DVD player, dvds etc, for distribution to Tiger members who are in for a bit of a stay.

Haere Ra

Would you believe that, if I wasn’t having the urgent bypass operation , I would have been working in Whakatane next week, which is the nearest town to White Island.

Thanks all for support. Club support has been amazing. Am creating a Tiger Army Welfare Kit, which includes books, DVD player, dvds etc, for distribution to Tiger members who are in for a bit of a stay.

Haere Ra
The welfare kit is a superb idea!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haere Ra
In a sense it's not bad luck. Chris Scott interfered with your heart and hence you avoided White Island when it impersonated Chris Scott in the coaching box. Get well mate.

The bastard. Right let's organise a vigilante, hit squad, ex bikie gang,group of big badass Samoans, posse and make a quick trip down to geelongsook and give that bastard a good whupping. While we're there we can give Diverflop 6 free kicks and a couple of 50m penalties to go with it.

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery Kiwi :thumbsu:

Racist to mexicans Amano!

On a serious note, have started a company called Construction Networking Services, CNS for short. Tons of work but so far a month in, i have plenty of it which is a good thing, as no work = hungry family lol. If anyone who posts here is in construction and needs free support on getting great deals on concrete and joinery, PM me. To be clear I AM NOT A BUYING group. Just a bloke who has over 28 years building a network with quality business, and have started with those two suppliers as a focus.

Racist to mexicans Amano!

On a serious note, have started a company called Construction Networking Services, CNS for short. Tons of work but so far a month in, i have plenty of it which is a good thing, as no work = hungry family lol. If anyone who posts here is in construction and needs free support on getting great deals on concrete and joinery, PM me. To be clear I AM NOT A BUYING group. Just a bloke who has over 28 years building a network with quality business, and have started with those two suppliers as a focus.

good to hear mate :) hope all goes well for you in the new business.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back