Win Prizes ***Get your banner message on the round 21 Banner!***

Remove this Banner Ad

F erocious in attack
R elentless in defence
E xhilarating
O nwards to glory

( after tonight's game this is a slight change to the first one)

Pavlegend I'll be submitting this to the club for approval, pick of the bunch (although the other submission were funny):
zt2JKQV.jpg

I'll let you know if they approve it. :thumbsu:

Thanks Seppo! The banner looks sensational. Fingers crossed that it is accepted by the club. Would love to be at the game but know that you and our most amazing, inspiring cheer squad will be there making lots of noise and urging the boys on. When watching our games in Melbourne on TV, it gives me goose bumps and makes me proud to hear the cheer squad passionately belting out the chants and then seeing their excited celebration of each goal and win.
Go Freo!

When watching our games in Melbourne on TV, it gives me goose bumps and makes me proud to hear the cheer squad passionately belting out the chants and then seeing their excited celebration of each goal and win.
Go Freo!

I honestly believe we have one of the best cheer squads, certainly the best "interstate team" cheer squad, around. When our passionate supporters get that FREEEEEE-OOOOOO chant drowning out the opposition, and sometimes even the TV commentators, it brings a shiver down my spine.

Can't wait to see the banner in action! :)

Said this one a few times elsewhere because Ross mentions it so often.
Great effort.

So for the banner
With great effort
Comes great reward

Nothing really to do with the Melbourne game but more about drilling home that message and keeping them putting in that effort.

Thanks Seppo! The banner looks sensational. Fingers crossed that it is accepted by the club. Would love to be at the game but know that you and our most amazing, inspiring cheer squad will be there making lots of noise and urging the boys on. When watching our games in Melbourne on TV, it gives me goose bumps and makes me proud to hear the cheer squad passionately belting out the chants and then seeing their excited celebration of each goal and win.
Go Freo!
Pavlegend, the club has approved the banner and it will be made on Wednesday night by me and our banner crew.
I'll take a photo of it on gameday and post it here for you if you miss it on TV.

Wowee! That's great news Seppo. My purple loving Freo Docker family , mates and I feel excited to think that the banner may in some small way inspire our boys to win and keep on winning until we achieve the ultimate reward. Go Freo!

Thanks for organising this fun competition Seppo. A photo of the finished banner would be really terrific and will take pride of place in our Docker themed games room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on this idea for the Rnd 23 Saints game at Etihad?

I call it the FIFO Banner.

Great effort Seppo, you're really picking yourself here. However, we're all far from perfect and without dealing in hypotheticals what if the banner had more graphics? That way everyone gets a lick of the icecream and the cobblers can be left to the cobbling.

I know it's illegal, but PLEASE hang that over the adboards after every goal :D
137% less annoying than those ****wits with the Messages on Hold signs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back