Getting the Band back together...

Remove this Banner Ad

flinchfree

Premiership Player
Jan 30, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hodginator sung it first and it sounds, well, all tingly.
Sam came back, it seems the very next day, well you know it - he just couldn't stay away,
Bolts is barreling home-ward bound, has anyone smiled sweeter just to see your face?
Hilly wants a ride somewhere new, got the thumb hanging out on a highway from hell, and yes he knows where,
And who, just who, might make them all sound sweeter than ever, sweeter than candy?

A foreigner left town from our our shores just the other day, he was a slinger from out west and worked amongst the back breakers.
So a spot has opened, for a special, a whisperer, a knuckle breaker, a hard man with eyes of blue and soul to burn.
Can I think of someone old, someone new, someone legendary, someone like you..?

Come home Cool hand, and be our Ringo Starr.

Hodginator sung it first and it sounds, well, all tingly.
Sam came back, it seems the very next day, well you know it - he just couldn't stay away,
Bolts is barreling home-ward bound, has anyone smiled sweeter just to see your face?
Hilly wants a ride somewhere new, got the thumb hanging out on a highway from hell, and yes he knows where,
And who, just who, might make them all sound sweeter than ever, sweeter than candy?

A foreigner left town from our our shores just the other day, he was a slinger from out west and worked amongst the back breakers.
So a spot has opened, for a special, a whisperer, a knuckle breaker, a hard man with eyes of blue and soul to burn.
Can I think of someone old, someone new, someone legendary, someone like you..?

View attachment 736973

Come home Cool hand, and be our Ringo Starr.

Where is the link mate?

This cannot be a serious proposal? He was earmarked for a coaching role at the lions post his playing career anyway.

He always sounds like he is pretty content with the lifestyle up in Brisbane & could easily settle down up there for another 5 years coaching you would think.

If there is the possibility of him returning as the defensive coordinator though it would certainly be welcome with open arms.

Not so sure on Hilly...$$$

I'm afraid to say Hodge isn't coming back anytime soon. He only just brought a house (I think it was earlier in the year) and he's expecting his fourth child later this year. He and his family are well and truly settled here so I've heard.

I remember for many years before Clarko, supporters wanting Matthews to come back and coach the Hawks and I said it was a pipedream. Well it's deja vu I'm afraid.

I'm afraid to say Hodge isn't coming back anytime soon. He only just brought a house (I think it was earlier in the year) and he's expecting his fourth child later this year. He and his family are well and truly settled here so I've heard.

I remember for many years before Clarko, supporters wanting Matthews to come back and coach the Hawks and I said it was a pipedream. Well it's deja vu I'm afraid.

tumblr_obf3ffrU5t1rzbj5mo1_250.gif

(Name the character and movie for bonus points)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the same reason people are saying Burgoyne stays - 4 kids at school and settled in Melbourne. Doesn't mean he stays.

Mitchell came home to be around family with young kids. Perhaps Lauren Hodge wants the same. They can either rent out the Bris home, or sell it.

Time will tell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back