Getting Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Was going tomorrow but put my codes in and its not recognising them on the app or ticketmaster
Exactly the same with me. I’ve only been able to get to the Ballarat games so for this year, Saturday arvo is our only feasible time, hence we are going this week and next week. But this has been a nightmare tonight trying to get a ticket. I’m getting pissed with the AFL and the stupid media types that have no idea how hard it now is to just go to the footy on a afternoon nowadays.
Fossie try the code the club sent as a text message this week? It meant I had to upgrade when I didn’t bloody want to, but I wasn’t going to miss, my opportunities are rare enough, because of this insane system.

Exactly the same with me. I’ve only been able to get to the Ballarat games so for this year, Saturday arvo is our only feasible time, hence we are going this week and next week. But this has been a nightmare tonight trying to get a ticket. I’m getting pissed with the AFL and the stupid media types that have no idea how hard it now is to just go to the footy on a afternoon nowadays.
Fossie try the code the club sent as a text message this week? It meant I had to upgrade when I didn’t bloody want to, but I wasn’t going to miss, my opportunities are rare enough, because of this insane system.
Thanks that worked :) I didnt think to look at the text as thought the codes would be same as last time.

Are you sure. My brother has a GA membership and I'm 99% that he gets his barcode from the app for each home game

Correct, it’s there in the app

Thanks that worked :) I didnt think to look at the text as thought the codes would be same as last time.
It shouldn’t have been that way. I was ‘lucky’ I just said to myself “you pricks have got me, the only way I’m going to the footy tomorrow is if I buy your stupid upgrade. So I typed in that text message code not my usual membership number.
We want and need our membership cards to be able to just get into games like they were always able. I don’t see myself as too old or out of touch technically, but how on earth do older fans get to the footy these days? The AFL have taken their fans way too much for granted.

It shouldn’t have been that way. I was ‘lucky’ I just said to myself “you pricks have got me, the only way I’m going to the footy tomorrow is if I buy your stupid upgrade. So I typed in that text message code not my usual membership number.
We want and need our membership cards to be able to just get into games like they were always able. I don’t see myself as too old or out of touch technically, but how on earth do older fans get to the footy these days? The AFL have taken their fans way too much for granted.

There were reports early July that there’ll be a return to traditional membership cards next year.

I paid for two upgrades then found I did have 7 tickets in the app :( the 7 were for GA anyway so we can sit on level 1 now so thats something :drunk:
:drunk::drunk:

Have you got the app on your phone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can it be that long time members are still confused about the ticketing system at Round 21?

What an almighty fail by the AFL and it’s partners.
I think it's more a fail by some members. Its pretty simple.

PS. Anyone want 2 GA tics im happy to pass on them to you.

The app memberships work really well imo. E.g. you can send your reserve seat tickets to someone else to use via msg and they show up in their app, no need to physically give them your membership cards.

No, I’ve never had to. I should. Bulldogs app or Ticketmaster app?
Bulldogs . Try installing it and I can see if I can help though someone who knows what they are doing would be ideal :)

I think it's more a fail by some members. Its pretty simple.
Well it's certainly not that simple if you are an older member who may not have the necessary online booking skills. For many members, the requirement to book every home game and pay an extra 10 bucks for doing so (Gold 6 Member) is a pain in the a###.
The process needs to be simplified IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back