Getting Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a heads up if you are going to the GWS game in Canberra in a few weeks, that tickets went on sale today.
Caught me off guard. I thought they'd go on sale the week of, like every other game! Anyway, two tix acquired. First time at Manuka but won't be first time seeing the Dogs pump GWS.

Are the many of us Big Footy crowd from Canberra/surrounds? Whatever happened to the ACT Supporter Group?

People who backed this dud idea now crying about having to pay more for it!!!

Like a blind man couldn’t see that would end up happening.

You backed it so don’t complain when it bites you on the a$$

Last edited:
I'm going to book flights and get tickets for our big round nine clash against Port. Any thoughts as to when that will be scheduled?

Both Port and Bulldogs play on Sunday in round eight so I reckon it's unlikely it will be the Friday night main event.

My gut feel is St Kilda v Geelong at Marvel will draw the Friday night main event.

In the past we have played away night matches to Port, with the exception of the 2016 classic. I'd love to replicate the 2016 match by playing them on Saturday afternoon.

I'm going to book flights and get tickets for our big round nine clash against Port. Any thoughts as to when that will be scheduled?

Both Port and Bulldogs play on Sunday in round eight so I reckon it's unlikely it will be the Friday night main event.

My gut feel is St Kilda v Geelong at Marvel will draw the Friday night main event.

In the past we have played away night matches to Port, with the exception of the 2016 classic. I'd love to replicate the 2016 match by playing them on Saturday afternoon.

Saturday Night would be pretty likely. Pretty sure the last two were. But hard to say until its announced.

Did everyone see this?

When purchasing tickets online all fans will be required to enter the name and contact number of each person attending the match. Previously fans would only need to enter one person’s details in the attending group. https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/...iJ8jL8tyF-ic8btR7JtuRWXuBHQsbPwYAdWt7oVKSDCP4

Doesn't affect me, but what if you can't go and someone else ends up going instead? I guess you just tell contact tracers later if you have to. I'd actually rather this system than the bloody bar code scan at the venue.

Did everyone see this?

When purchasing tickets online all fans will be required to enter the name and contact number of each person attending the match. Previously fans would only need to enter one person’s details in the attending group. https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/...iJ8jL8tyF-ic8btR7JtuRWXuBHQsbPwYAdWt7oVKSDCP4

Doesn't affect me, but what if you can't go and someone else ends up going instead? I guess you just tell contact tracers later if you have to. I'd actually rather this system than the bloody bar code scan at the venue.
Do they expect every child attending as part of a family group to have an individual contact number or email address?
This has been an issue with membership stuff in the past, and I'm not hugely optimistic that this will have been considered.

Do they expect every child attending as part of a family group to have an individual contact number or email address?
This has been an issue with membership stuff in the past, and I'm not hugely optimistic that this will have been considered.

"As part of an enhanced effort to support contract tracing, a name and mobile number must be supplied for every ticket that is purchased or redeemed. For juniors and dependents without a mobile phone, a parent or guardian may supply their number instead".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys i have my membership
was wondering if i need to still use tickettek and ticketmaster to get my ticketS?
or can i scan my card

hey guys i have my membership
was wondering if i need to still use tickettek and ticketmaster to get my ticketS?
or can i scan my card
You have to use ticketmaster or ticketek. Membership cards are essentially useless this year.

gees most of the seats at manuka oval are a rip off.

going anyway! love me a road trip

Last edited:
Not having much luck here. I’m a Gold member and I can only get a seat in Level 2 Aisle 41. Where have all the wing tickets gone?!

Not having much luck here. I’m a Gold member and I can only get a seat in Level 2 Aisle 41. Where have all the wing tickets gone?!

Knowing how scummy the ticketing companies are, they're probably holding them back so they can sell off to the public

Priority 2, select wings, keep getting aisle 32, and each time I refresh get pushed further back - row M, then R then T. Surely level 1 is not sold across both entire wings?

Edit: change Wings to Premium and get aisle 35 near the front! 35 is on a wing, but when I select the Wings option, I get the pocket. Same price. Hilarious.

Last edited:
I bet if you wait until tomorrow, those seats magically appear.

Yeah, I know, problem is I have a window at work today that aligns with my Priority 2 window. Also see my edit to original post, selecting "Premium" instead of "Wings" (same price) gets me the wing. It's funny, I incorrectly assumed "Wings" meant somewhere along the wing. Obviously Ticketmaster have different meanings for stadium outlay. :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back