Getting Tickets

Dec 18, 2003
Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sunderland, Willy Wolves
Might be a silly answer but have you checked your email instead of your ticketmaster account
I got a confirmation email which states
Locate your tickets in your Ticketmaster account, or in your app. When you go mobile, your tickets will not be emailed to you or available for print.
but I have an older phone & when I go to the webpage it won't let me get passed "login"

I got a confirmation email which states

Locate your tickets in your Ticketmaster account, or in your app. When you go mobile, your tickets will not be emailed to you or available for print.

but I have an older phone & when I go to the webpage it won't let me get passed "login"

Double check that your computer log on & password match that of your phone's and see if it logs you in then.

Triple Baileys

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
North Melbourne pledge $5 from all Good Friday tickets sold to Royal Children’s Hospital appeal

Is this still how it operates? If so, can I contact the Norf footy club to get a donation tax receipt?

You're donation via Norf is currently rolled up and being used by "connections"

North Melbourne pledge $5 from all Good Friday tickets sold to Royal Children’s Hospital appeal

Is this still how it operates? If so, can I contact the Norf footy club to get a donation tax receipt?
No, you're getting goods and/or services in exchange for your payment so it's not treated as a donation from you. It's North who is making the donation from their revenues.
If anybody gets a tax concession it's Norf (but you don't pay tax when you're making a loss :()

Finally got in but when I try to fetch my tickets all that comes up is an "!"

Weird. No message with it?
No, you're getting goods and/or services in exchange for your payment so it's not treated as a donation from you. It's North who is making the donation from their revenues.
If anybody gets a tax concession it's Norf (but you don't pay tax when you're making a loss :()

They get all the kudos publicity tho :(

Double check that your computer log on & password match that of your phone's and see if it logs you in then.

Could only find these instructions - it might be worthwhile uninstalling the app and reinstalling again if you haven't used it for a while too

1617270460986.png

They get all the kudos publicity tho :(
No it’s legit. You’re not paying any extra are you? It’d be different if they hit you with a $5 surcharge for charity.

They’re the ones making the sacrifice if I understand it correctly.

No it’s legit. You’re not paying any extra are you? It’d be different if they hit you with a $5 surcharge for charity.

They’re the ones making the sacrifice if I understand it correctly.

Who knows with all the pricing all over the place....

If you want to make a tax-deductible donation to the Children’s Hospital Appeal and have the plaudits given to the Western Bulldogs you can do it via this link.

I encourage it. A good donation tally would reflect well on the club and may give pause to any opportunistic club hoping to snatch the Good Friday game from us.

Every little bit helps both causes!

Iamspock

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If at some stage during the season, it becomes 100% capacity, I wonder what the chances are that members with season reserve seats, will be able to sit in those actual seats?

If you want to make a tax-deductible donation to the Children’s Hospital Appeal and have the plaudits given to the Western Bulldogs you can do it via this link.

I encourage it. A good donation tally would reflect well on the club and may give pause to any opportunistic club hoping to snatch the Good Friday game from us.

Every little bit helps both causes!
Target of $5000 doesn’t seem much but we’re only up to $1362.
Surely we can do better than that.

If at some stage during the season, it becomes 100% capacity, I wonder what the chances are that members with season reserve seats, will be able to sit in those actual seats?

Doubt it - haven't got membership in front of me but dont think they even have the seats on them do they? Plus didn't they discount our tickets with no reserved seat this year?

Markland

Draftee
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Free tickets for Bulldogs Away members are available again. Just grabbed two in Bay 34 Level 3, as opposed to the rubbish behind the goals on Tuesday/Wednesday. Absolute rort by Ticketmaster that you couldn't get these earlier in the week. Maybe they have given up robbing the public and NM want some sort of crowd.

Free tickets for Bulldogs Away members are available again. Just grabbed two in Bay 34 Level 3, as opposed to the rubbish behind the goals on Tuesday/Wednesday. Absolute rort by Ticketmaster that you couldn't get these earlier in the week. Maybe they have given up robbing the public and NM want some sort of crowd.

That's the North members side, play nice :D

We need a revolution.

Target of $5000 doesn’t seem much but we’re only up to $1362.
Surely we can do better than that.
WesternBulldogs Good Friday Appeal now up to $2897 (target $5000).

Keep it going Dogs fans!

Back