Screenshot_20210427-142400_Chrome.jpg

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
How do we go about buying a ticket for someone that isn’t a member to sit with members? Is it possible?

Myself and my partner have memberships but she wants to bring a friend (non-member). Can I wait until the general public on-sale opens and use our memberships to upgrade our seats and purchase an extra ticket for a friend to sit with us, or do all 3 tickets have to be general public?

How do we go about buying a ticket for someone that isn’t a member to sit with members? Is it possible?

Myself and my partner have memberships but she wants to bring a friend (non-member). Can I wait until the general public on-sale opens and use our memberships to upgrade our seats and purchase an extra ticket for a friend to sit with us, or do all 3 tickets have to be general public?
You will probably have to wait for the public sale window starting at 1pm today after the away member sale.
I believe you can still redeem a $o cost ticket (if any left available) as well as paying for the non member tickets in the one transaction. up to 10 tickets per transaction now.

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So looks like the Away Member free tickets are L1 behind the goals. Hate sitting there but I think that’s what I might be doing.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
4 minutes and in Level 1,2,4 exhausted except the behind the goals on level 1 and 4. I managed to get level 4 wing seats against Collingwood but not this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So looks like the Away Member free tickets are L1 behind the goals. Hate sitting there but I think that’s what I might be doing.

Options I got were either end behind the goals for $0 tickets. I went the other way to be a bit higher up, the mrs went in round 1 when I was in Perth and liked it although I don’t mind being right near the goals. I think it’s level 4, not sure how gross they will be until I find out

Gave me 6 seats in M30, it was very easy apart from completing ticket holder details for people I don't really know. Also allowed me to buy tickets without barcodes at the GA price.

From the seating plan that came up in Ticketek M30 looked like it was around half forward. From an MCG seating plan it's in the pocket.

Gave me 6 seats in M30, it was very easy apart from completing ticket holder details for people I don't really know. Also allowed me to buy tickets without barcodes at the GA price.

From the seating plan that came up in Ticketek M30 looked like it was around half forward. From an MCG seating plan it's in the pocket.

See you there! I'm M30 too. At least I know I'm with other doggies fans.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Interesting you’d prefer level 4. It’s just too high up for me and the players look like ants.
Sat behind the goals at the MCG once. Never again.

Level 4 is fine for me.

I also couldn’t book on the level one wing in Bay 29 as it was single seats only and I’m going with 5 others.

I can only seem to get seating in the Q section (nose bleeds). I keep refreshing to try again, same thing.

Go back to start, give it 5 mins & start again (checking all selections). I'm sure you're not going to get any worse doing that. The first time I went in it showed weird seats & then I got level 1.

Sharpiesadog

Team Captain
Sep 8, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Derby County
Total dogs breakfast today. When I finally got in it keeps giving me very odd selections or telling me none available. Most recent attempt gave me a level 1 seat for $130. Might just wait for public seats later.

And they are wondering why crowds are down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back