Getting Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you select general reserved or best available?

TBH I can't remember. I had 2 goes & the first go I had to start again as I don't think the membership number box came up. I'm just a dodo and didn't read the email properly.

TBH I can't remember. I had 2 goes & the first go I had to start again as I don't think the membership number box came up. I'm just a dodo and didn't read the email properly.

Nah it not easy mate, today worked for me, I did go Western Bulldogs Allocation 1 and worked a charm today.

Yet first game I had trouble getting the website to load and then for the life I me couldn't find $0 tickets.

After trying for over an hour in General Public and being offered nothing but garbage. My persistence paid off and ended up getting Row A in M9. Down the wrong end but meh!

No doubt if you wait until the day of the game all these amazing seats will magically become available.

Nah it not easy mate, today worked for me, I did go Western Bulldogs Allocation 1 and worked a charm today.

Yet first game I had trouble getting the website to load and then for the life I me couldn't find $0 tickets.

As I stated, I had issue in Round 1, due the incorrect information provided by the club.
This time the information provided by the club was very good and I found the process easy.

But that being said, I can understand people making a mistake if they hadn't read the email. You are in a stressful position, usually with other people relying on you, and mistakes can be made.

I think the free Away seats were only for people who donated their membership in 2020. If that’s not you then that could be the problem.

All of a sudden there’s heaps of general seating, for free for members too.

Level 4 wing. Level 4 behind cheer squads and Level 1 Wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got tickets on L1 bay 34. Just next to the cheer squad.

I have a mate who has an AFL staff membership. Just did a search and can get tickets on the wing, front row of Level 2A. Anyone know if it’s any good up there?

I have a mate who has an AFL staff membership. Just did a search and can get tickets on the wing, front row of Level 2A. Anyone know if it’s any good up there?

Level 2 is brilliant to give you that elevation without being up in the Gods. I've had tickets there for finals quite a few times.

Ended up on level 4 but 2nd row back so I can live with that.

The whole process however, is total crap.

4 years ago I bought tix for the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium. I was able to zero in on wherever I preferred to sit, showing available seats in that section. The site gave prices and seat details for each section, including a picture showing you the view of the playing field from that specific seat. The service provided by the ticket outlets here is appalling, not to mention their charges. This is the problem with having a small market with not enough competition.

2a is awesome - saw Doggies kick the hawks out there in 2016

I am trying to get GA tickets, but I am only being given options for the Richmond end of the ground.

Do you think I might have more luck if I book tomorrow? Or should I just take what I am given?

That’s when the whole process becomes BS.
They’ve bumped up the prices and controlled the ticket flow this year. Drip feeding the better seats once they open to general public.

I got put behind the Richmond cheer squad end on Level 4 like all the other doggie fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back