Getting Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

When purchasing tickets for the round nine game, do we have to purchase them in the "general public" window, or is there a window for "away club members" prior to the tickets being released to the general public?

On the Port Adelaide website, it mentions tickets for home members go on sale from 11am next Monday. That's all I could find.

When purchasing tickets for the round nine game, do we have to purchase them in the "general public" window, or is there a window for "away club members" prior to the tickets being released to the general public?

On the Port Adelaide website, it mentions tickets for home members go on sale from 11am next Monday. That's all I could find.
There's been an away club member window in previous weeks and I expect will be again for this away game.
That the Port website doesn't mention this is hardly surprising given it is catering for Port supporters.
Check our club's website next week and it will have the info.

My experience and anecdotal info gathered mostly from this thread is that you could well get better seating offered during the later general admin window than the member window. Scummy ticketing companies, etc. etc.

With Ticketek I can share a ticket by either entering an email address or SMS.

With Ticketmaster, it looks like I can only share tickets via email. Am I missing something, or is SMS not an option.

With Ticketek I can share a ticket by either entering an email address or SMS.

With Ticketmaster, it looks like I can only share tickets via email. Am I missing something, or is SMS not an option.

Ticketmaster, for reasons known only to them, will not send you tickets via SMS.

Honestly I sometimes find it easier with Ticketmaster to just screenshot the ticket/qr code and share it that way. Or just following their system for sharing it via email.

But it is so much more convenient to get and share the individual tickets via SMS like Ticketek does.

Does anyone know if this the case? I can’t get tickets until 5pm.

[TD valign="top"] 1. Your home member barcode

You will require your HOME member barcode to redeem your ticket for Sunday’s match against Carlton.

2. Home club member on-sale window

Western Bulldogs Silver members with will have access to redeem their ticket and purchase guest passes in the Priority 2 home club member on-sale window, between 3pm, Tuesday 4 May and 9am, Wednesday 5 May.[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]The preceding Priority 1 window is reserved for Gold Members (Level 2 seating). They will not have access to Silver Member Level 1 seating during their on-sale window.

Upon redeeming a ticket, Silver Members will be required to pay a $10 stadium fee per game, per adult or concession ticket; or a $5 fee per game, per ticket for a junior member to secure a seat on Level 2, or they can choose to redeem a ticket on Level 3 for a $0 fee for Marvel Stadium home games. These stadium fees, as previously communicated, were built-in to the cost of reserved seat memberships and have been removed in 2021. This new on-demand ticketing fee structure ensures members only pay for games they attend, delivering significant cost savings.

After the home club member on-sale, remaining tickets will be opened to away club members for purchase from 10am-12pm on Wednesday 5 May. Remaining tickets will then be made available to the general public from 1pm Wednesday 5 May. For Western Bulldogs access members yet to redeem a ticket, this will be a secondary opportunity to access tickets.

3. Selecting your seat
Upon entering the Ticketmaster website via the link above, there are two ways to select a seat.
  • Select 'Best Available' - You will be allocated the best available seat(s) on Level 1, subject to capacity.
  • Select a Section - Manually choose your preferred seating location on Level 1, subject to capacity. You will have the option to choose a seat(s) in one of three sections: Level 1 Premium, Wing and Goal. Silver members will also have the option of selecting a $0 ticket on Level 3.
As part of an enhanced effort to support contract tracing, a name and mobile number must be supplied for every ticket that is purchased or redeemed . For juniors and dependents without a mobile phone, a parent or guardian may supply their number instead.

Due to adjustments to 2021 membership as a result of COVID-19, membership this year does not guarantee you a specific seat for the duration of the season.

4. Tickets will be on-sale via Ticketmaster

Tickets for this home match at Marvel Stadium are available via Ticketmaster . If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, we recommend you set one up now. If you do have Ticketmaster account, be sure to login and check that all your details are correct. It’s better to reset your password now than have trouble logging in on the day.

5. Booking tickets to sit with family and friends

You will be able to book up to ten (10) tickets in one transaction. If you plan to book tickets for multiple family members in the one transaction, or to secure seats with friends, you will need to submit each individual Silver member barcode as part of the booking process to sit together on Level 1. For this match, you will be able to purchase guest passes for non-members to sit with you at the ticketed rate.

Members can check their individual barcodes via their MyBulldogs account  here .

6. Digital ticketing only, member cards won’t get you access

Unlike previous seasons, AFL matches in 2021 will be fully ticketed and fully digital. To access the stadium you will need to use the digital ticket issued to you by Ticketmaster . Members will not be able to scan-in to games using their membership card due to contact tracing and social distancing restrictions. Ensure you save your tickets on your phone so you’re ready for match day.

7. Accessible ticketing

Please contact Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating Line if you have wheelchair, companion card or special needs booking requirements.

Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating hotline is 1300 446 925 or you can email your requests to accessibletickets@ticketmaster.com.au . Please ensure you include the Event Name, Venue, Date and Time along with your contact details.
The Ticketmaster Accessible Bookings team are available 9am – 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, and 9am – 5pm (AEST) Saturday and Sunday.

8. Member scarf and cap collection

For members that chose to use their $20 Bulldog Shop voucher to redeem a 2021 member scarf or cap, a reminder that collection is only possible from VU Whitten Oval and is not available at match day. Members can also choose to have it shipped to them for the cost of postage.

More information on utilising your members Bulldogs Shop voucher can be found here , or by emailing membership@westernbulldogs.com.au .

9. EJ Whitten Social Club

Due to Marvel Stadium’s COVID safe plan, movement within the stadium is limited to the segment in which you are seated. As such, access to the Victory Room is not possible for EJ Whitten Social Club members across the stadium as it has been in previous seasons. Based on this, and AFL recommendations, we will not have a Social Club room for Sunday’s Round 8 match. This will be reviewed on a round-by-round basis. For any queries regarding EJ Whitten Social Club email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au or call 1300 46 36 47.

Have you got any further questions?

If you have any further questions regarding match access for Round 8, or using your 2021 match, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au .

Western Bulldogs Membership Team[/TD]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the hell do you get Guest tickets as a Priority 1 member?

Just about to ask the same thing for Silver Membership. Can't see the option anywhere on the Ticketmaster site, yet quite clear in the club email that guest passes are available. Anyone have any idea please, thanks?

Will I ever learn? Do not believe what the Ticket monopolies tell you (or tell the clubs to tell you). You can't pick sections. You can only pick wing, goals, premium or chook raffle.

So I pick wing and cancel them and then I pick premium and cancel them and both gave me the same section/bay.

Think I'll leave it a while today and see if I get better seats.

Just about to ask the same thing for Silver Membership. Can't see the option anywhere on the Ticketmaster site, yet quite clear in the club email that guest passes are available. Anyone have any idea please, thanks?

Under Member Upgrade in Select Other Options you click how many other relevant tickets you want.

Of course you're paying the full price for the seat, although I think this is cheaper than buying that same seat in the general public sale.

Will I ever learn? Do not believe what the Ticket monopolies tell you (or tell the clubs to tell you). You can't pick sections. You can only pick wing, goals, premium or chook raffle.

So I pick wing and cancel them and then I pick premium and cancel them and both gave me the same section/bay.

Think I'll leave it a while today and see if I get better seats.

I learnt a few weeks ago, that my interpretation of "WING" and the ticketing agencies is very different. To me, "WING" signifies somewhere in the general vicinity of the wing, maybe extending to the 50m arc at each end as an extremity. To the ticketing agency, "WING" means forward pocket near the goals. Of course! I've chosen "Premium" for past 2 home games, and got seats on the...... WING! (Admittedly after refreshing several times to get a row closer to the fence.)

As I've said before, there are any number of IT grads, including some in my family, who could design a better system. In fact, I'd back a year 10 IT class to do better.

Under Member Upgrade in Select Other Options you click how many other relevant tickets you want.

Of course you're paying the full price for the seat, although I think this is cheaper than buying that same seat in the general public sale.

Brilliant, thanks. Yep, was happy for price upgrade, just couldn't work how to do it. Thanks again Dogs 13

I learnt a few weeks ago, that my interpretation of "WING" and the ticketing agencies is very different. To me, "WING" signifies somewhere in the general vicinity of the wing, maybe extending to the 50m arc at each end as an extremity. To the ticketing agency, "WING" means forward pocket near the goals. Of course! I've chosen "Premium" for past 2 home games, and got seats on the...... WING! (Admittedly after refreshing several times to get a row closer to the fence.)

As I've said before, there are any number of IT grads, including some in my family, who could design a better system. In fact, I'd back a year 10 IT class to do better.

Selecting WING and being put in behind the point post sums it all up. Shemozzle.

Anyone know what this means? As in, should I ring club or just wait a while? The member no's were working initially, but now I'm getting this message.

"Unfortunately, there are no entitlements available for this Member Code."

Silly question, but did you cut and paste and inadvertently add a trailing space? (Just ignore if that's not the issue, just some apps are not happy with leading or trailing spaces.)

Edit: NBates - working a lifetime with software, I just tested it, and if you inadvertently include a space, I get the exact message you got.

Silly question, but did you cut and paste and inadvertently add a trailing space? (Just ignore if that's not the issue, just some apps are not happy with leading or trailing spaces.)

Good suggestion, but I just checked & still the same message :disappointed:. Think I broke their $2 Shop system with going in & out to get different seat options. I've tried logging in and out too, but no joy.

Anyone know what this means? As in, should I ring club or just wait a while? The member no's were working initially, but now I'm getting this message.

"Unfortunately, there are no entitlements available for this Member Code."

I'm getting it too. I thought perhaps because I had tried and rejected so many times that I might be locked out.
I was trying to get offered seats on the Medallion Club side.

I'm getting the same message for the North v Coll game that I'm trying to buy tickets for as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back